Data Entry Operator Jobs in Varanasi at BHU - Apply Now
Last updated: Jul 16, 2021 13:58 PM | Sruthi
|Company Name||BHU Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Data Entry Operator Jobs|
|No of Posts||2 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 20,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Varanasi/Banaras Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||04/08/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs|
Recruitment to the DBT Funded project (M-21-1502) post of Project Associate-II and Data Entry Operator (DEO) in Multidisciplinary Research Unit Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University.
Ref: Advt. No.- BHUAMS/MRU2021-22/Advt/DBT/01
1. Position: Data entry operator (DOE) in DBT project (N./R./Dev./M-21-1502).
2. Number of Position: Two (2)
3. Title of the project: "DBT city/Regional clusters for covid-19 Testing-Phase II: Scaling up of Covid- 19 testing by hub and spoke model"
4. Duration: Initially for 6 Months. May be extended on Monthly evaluation basis during the duration of the project.
5. Salary: Rs. 20000
6. Essential qualifications Data Entry Operator (DEO): B.Sc. /3 Years Diploma in engineering & Technology/ Industrial Training Institute (IT) from a recognized Institution with 2 years relevant experience of working in Government /PSU/ Autonomous body of repute.
(i) Degree/Diploma/Certificate in computer applications from a reputed institution
(ii) Advance Diploma in Computer Applications from a reputed Institute
(iii) Typing Speed english@40 w.p.m. Or Typing speed Hindi @30 wpm.
(iv)Maintenance of office and field data
8. Job Requirement: Computerization of information on research data, preparation of presentation, knowledge in handling laboratory instruments and office work, etc.
1. Date of Birth proof
2. Photo identity card
3. Higher Secondary/ Madhyamik/ Graduation/ Post Graduation/ PhD and relevant qualifications.
4. Certificate of experience
5. Research publications
6. Aadhar Card
7. NOC Certificate
8. Any other relevant document
General Information And Instructions:
1. The posts are purely temporary and co-terminus with the project. The appointments are terminal with one months' notice from cither side without assigning any reason.
2. The selected candida will have no claim for regular appointment under Govt. of India or under DBT or continuation o his/her services in any other project or under Central Govt. or Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University Varanasi. Benefits of Provident Fund, CCA, Leave Travel Concession ctc., medical claim are not admissible.
3. No TA/DA will be paid for attending interview, joining or temination of the services. Age upper limit as on the date of interview. Age is relaxable for meritorious, well qualified and experienced candidates who have worked in Govt/Autonomous set up and having relevant experience. Candidates possessing experience in work relating to laboratory research with non-communicable/communicable diseases shall be preferred
Selection Procedure :
How to Apply :
1. Eligible candidates may send their application in the Prescribed Proforma (attached herewith). Along with Copies (self-attested), Proof of Date of Birth, Educational qualifications, Experience, List of publications, "No Objection Certificate" from the employer and send The Nodal Officer, MRU Lab, Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University Varanasi 221005.
2. Last Date for Receipt of Application: within 21 days of this advertisement. No TA/DA will be paid if called for written examination/personal discussion/ interview.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from BHU, please click on the Apply Now button below.