Data Entry Operator Jobs in Shilong For B.SC at NEIGRIHMS - Apply Now
Last updated: May 10, 2021 18:41 PM | Abisha
|Company Name||NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Data Entry Operator Jobs|
|No of Posts||2 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 15,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Shilong Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||20/05/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Meghalaya Govt Jobs|
Applications are invited for the following posts for recruitment on purely temporary and contractual basis under The Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council (BIRAC) funded project titled "To establish a ready network of clinical trial units across the National Cancer Grid to promote multi-centric collaborative research in the field of drug and device development". This study aims to set up a research lab to conduct Clinical Trials across a spectrum of cancers.
1. Post Name: Data Entry operator
2. No of Post: 02
3. Experience: 6 months - 1 Year
4. Salary: Rs.15,000/-
5. Minimum Qualification: B.Sc.; Computer skills(MS Office, others) Desirable: Statistical Software,
6. Role In The Project: Clinical trial/ registry data entry, report preparation, database maintenance
1. The candidates must be able to read and write and converse in English. Knowledge of local languages is desirable.
2. All the posts are purely temporary on contractual basis. The appointment will be initially for a of 6 months which may be renewed depending on performance of the candidate and extension of the project from the funding agency. Total project duration is 3 years.
3. Date of determination of eligibility will be as on the last date for online application.
4. The terms and conditions of contract appointment shall be governed by the contractual bond of Agreement agreed upon by the Institute and the employee concerned.
5. Candidates for the Data Entry Operator may be asked to perform a Speed test on computer.
6. Those selected should make their own arrangements for accommodation. HRA will not be provided.
Selection Procedure :
1. Shortlisted candidates(with requisite qualifications) will be intimated(through NEIGRIHMS website or email) the subsequent steps(written test/virtual interview) in the recruitment process.
2. The decision of the Selection Panel will be final.
3. Selection will be based on the performance of the candidate in the test/ interview and the qualifications.
How to Apply :
1. Applications are to be filled online in the mentioned google forms link(https://forms.gle/RZ24YeiC7Ycvd9w66). Scanned (relevant) documents are to be emailed, along with a copy of your submitted form, to the following email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Last date for submission of forms will be 2 weeks from upload of this advertisement on the website.
3. Candidates must be able to produce all relevant documents related to their qualifications & experience in original and submit one set of photocopied and attested copies of the same and two passport size recent photograph, whenever required(prior to final selection). The Candidates not producing the Original Certificates will not be considered.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from NEIGRIHMS, please click on the Apply Now button below.