Data Entry Operator jobs in Guwahati at Dr. B. Borooah Cancer Institute - Apply Now
Last updated: Jun 22, 2021 17:22 PM | Sruthi
|Company Name||Dr. B. Borooah Cancer Institute Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Data Entry Operator Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 18,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Guwahati Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||30/06/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Assam Govt Jobs|
Applications are invited for the following post in collaborative Esophageal Database Project at Dr B Borooah Cancer Institute, Guwahati, funded by Indian Council of Medical Research.
No.BBCI-TMC/Misc-27/ Adv/1935 / 2021
1. Position: Date Entry Operator
2. No of Post: 01
3. Salary: Rs. 18,000/- per month
4. Essential qualification: 03 years graduate degree from a recognized university with knowledge of data entry work. Ability to work with Microsoft Officer Suite Applications (MS Word, MS Excel, etc.)
5. Desirable qualification: Good command over spoken and written grammatical English Speed of 15000 key depressions per hour through a speed test and at least 03 years of experience in operating a PC. Knowledge of DTP packages and use of software programmes will be an added qualification. Qualification in stenography / maintaining accounts, cash book ledger will be a major advantage. Candidate from science stream with some work ex erience.
6. Job Description: Data collection, Data Entry, typing work, and data management related to project, Any other job assigned by this officer from time to time.
Terms and Conditions
1. The above post will be filled purely on temporary basis, co-terminus with project. The candidate will have NO right to claim for permanent employment under ICMR or for continuation of his / her services in any other project.
2. No benefit of Provident fund, Leave Travel concession, Medical Claim, any other fringe benefits will be considered, since posts are purely on temporary basis.
3. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
4. There is no provision for providing govt. accommodation inside or outside the campus.
5. Experience shall count from the date of completion of minimum educational qualification. 6. Submission of incorrect or false information during the process of walk-in-written test and / or personal discussion shall disqualify the candidature at any stage.
7. Candidates employed in Govt. Service / Semi Govt. Autonomous Bodies of State / Central Govt. should submit a 'No Objection Certificate' from their employer at the time of interview / written test / skill test
8. Employment would be subject to yearly renewal after assessment and can be terminated after giving one month prior notice.
9. Leaves will be as per rules and regulations permitted by Dr B Borooah Cancer Institute, Guwahati for contractual positions.
10. Those interested should apply as per attached format and via e-mail with their bio- data, contact details and names of two referees (telephone number / E-mail) to Director, Dr B Borooah Cancer Institute, Guwahati. Please mention your E-mail ID, contact number and complete postal address along with your application.
11. The Institute holds the right to relax the eligibility criteria of any staff during the selection process.
12. The application should be submitted in prescribed application format in PDF format along with CV to : email@example.com
13. The subject of the email should contain "Application for the post of DEO in Esophageal Database Project.
14. Original documents of age proof/certificates/degrees/mark-sheets and other testimonials must be presented at the time of interview / skill test.
15. The applications received after the last date will not be considered.
Selection Procedure :
The list of eligible candidates for appearing in the interview / skill test for the above post will be published in the BBCI website 'http://www.bbcionline.org/advertisement.php' on 5th July 2021 (Monday). No separate call letter will be issued to the candidates for appearing in the interview/ skill test.
How to Apply :
1. Application without signature or incomplete in anyway will not be considered.
2. Last date for the receipt of applications is 30th June 2021 (Wednesday) upto 5:00 PM.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Dr. B. Borooah Cancer Institute, please click on the Apply Now button below.