CSP Visit Officer Jobs in Patna at SBI - Apply Now
Last updated: Apr 13, 2021 14:54 PM | Abisha
|Company Name||SBI Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||CSP Visit Officer Jobs|
|No of Posts||76 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 30,000 - Rs. 35,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Patna Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||20/04/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Bihar Govt Jobs|
Engagement Of Retired Officers Of The SBI,e-Associates of SBI And Other Public Sector Banks On Contract Basis IN IN FI & MM
1. Post Name: CSP Visit Officer ( FI & MM)
2. Grade (Retired in): Officers Scale upto SMGS-V
3. Tentative vacancy: 76
4. Place of Posting: Across Patna Circle
5. Brief Job Profile: 1.To Inspect and monitor the activies at CSPs/BCs at regular intervals. 2.To Provide guidance and training to the CSPs on banking practices and improve compliance report. 3.Any other work which deemed fit for the role.
6. Remuneration: upto MMGS III Fixed Pay 30,000 + Conveyance 6,000/- per month for SMGS-IV & V Fixed Pay 35,000 + Conveyance 6,000/- per month
7. Advertisement No. PHRD/LHO PAT/ 05/2020-21
1.The retired official should have retired from the Bank’s service only on attaining superannuation at the age of 60 years. The officers voluntarily retired/resigned/suspended/ who have left the Bank (other PSB) otherwise before superannuation are not eligible for consideration for appointment.
2.The officer should maintain good health.
3.The retired official should have sufficient work experience and overall professional competence in the relevant area.
4.The number of vacancies mentioned above are provisional and may vary according to the actual requirement of the Bank.
5. Bank reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process entirely at any time.
6. Caste certificate issued by Competent Authority on format prescribed by the Government of India will have to be submitted by the SC/ST/OBC candidates.
7. In cases where experience in a specific field is required, the relevant experience certificate must contain specifically that the candidate had experience in that specific field. 8.Reservation policy will be implemented as per the extant policy of Govt.of India and CC Instructions.
i. Before applying for a post, the applicant should ensure that he/ she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above for that post as on the specified date and that the particulars furnished by him/ her are correct in all respects.
ii. In Case It Is Detected At Any Stage Of Engagement That An Applicant Does Not Fulfil The Eligibility Norms And/ Or That He/ She Has Furnished Any Incorrect/ False Information Or Has Suppressed Any Material Fact(S), His/ Her Candidature Will Stand Cancelled. If Any Of These Shortcomings Is/ Are Detected Even After Engagement, His/ Her Services Are Liable To Be Terminated.
iii. The applicant should ensure that the application is strictly in accordance with the prescribed format and is properly and completely filled.
iv. Appointment of selected candidate is provisional and subject to his/ her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank. Such appointment will also be subject to the service and conduct rules of the Bank for such post in the Bank, in force at the time of joining the Bank.
v. Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID alive for receiving communication viz. call letters/ Interview date advices etc.
vi. The Bank takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss of any communication
vii. Candidates are advised in their own interest to send the application well before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid any delay in transit etc . SBI does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of SBI.
viii. Decisions Of Bank In All Matters Regarding Eligibility, Conduct Of Interview, Other Tests And Selection Would Be Final And Binding On All Candidates. No Representation Or Correspondence Will Be Entertained By The Bank In This Regard.
ix. The applicant shall be liable for civil/ criminal consequences in case the information submitted in his/ her application are found to be false at a later stage.
x. As interview without any written test is the mode of recruitment, merely satisfying the eligibility norms does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. Bank reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for the interview after preliminary screening/ short-listing with reference to candidate’s qualification, suitability, experience etc.
xi. Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Patna and courts/tribunals/forums at Patna only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any cause/dispute.
xii. Bank Reserves Right To Cancel The Recruitment Process Entirely At Any Stage.
xiii. At the time of interview, the candidate will be required to provide details regarding criminal cases(s) pending against him/her, if any. The Bank may also conduct independent verification, inter alia, including verification of police records etc. The bank reserves right to deny the appointment depending upon such disclosures and/or independent verification
Selection Procedure :
1. Interview: Intimation/call letter for interview, where required, will be sent by email. No Hard Copy Will Be Sent
2. Decisions Of Bank In All Matters Regarding Eligibility, Conduct Of Interview, Other Tests And Selection Would Be Final And Binding On All Candidates. No Representation Or Correspondence Will Be Entertained By The Bank In This Regard.
How to Apply :
1. Last date for submission of hard copy of application : 20-04-2021
2. Interview Date (Tentative): 25-04-2021
3. Candidates are advised to check Bank's website https://www.sbi.co.in regularly for details and updates (including the list of shortlisted/ qualified candidates).Call letter for interview, where required, will be sent by e-mail only (No hard copy will be sent).
4. Hard copy of application & other documents to be sent to above mentioned address only
5. All revision / corrigenda will be hosted only on the Bank’s above mentioned website
6. Candidates should have valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of result. It will help him/her in getting call letter/ Interview advices etc. by email
7. Guidelines For Filling Application:
i. Candidates will be required to send hard copy of application (annexure II) along and other documents to AGM (HR),SBI, Lho Patna, West Gandhi Maidan, Patna - 01
ii. Candidates should fill the application carefully. Bank will not accept request for any change in the application data after submission.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from SBI, please click on the Apply Now button below.