CSMCRI Junior Research Fellow jobs in Bhavnagar for freshers
Last updated: Mar 19, 2021 18:26 PM | Sruthi
|Company Name||CSMCRI Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 31,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Bhavnagar Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||08/04/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Gujarat Govt Jobs|
Applications are invited from talented and motivated candidates for Junior Research Fellow (1 post) to work in the SERB-DST-sponsored projects in the area of Natural Product Chemistry (Seaweeds) [GAP2132]. The details of the post is as following:
Advt. No. NPGC. KP/01/2021
1. Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow
2. No of Post: 01
3. Qualification: M.Sc in Chemistry with valid CSIR-UGC NET/NET-LS /GATE qualification
4. Job requirement: The selected candidates will have to work on extraction of pigments from seaweeds
5. Emoluments: 31,000/- p.m [Consolidated]
Selection Procedure :
Applications received by e-mail will be scrutinized based on job requirement, candidate’s academic and research background and any such shortlisted candidates as eligible as per the criteria will be asked to attend the interview on 12th April 2021 (from 10.30 AM onwards) using online mode i.e. Skype or MS- TEAM due to COVID-19. The details of the interview will be sent to such candidates by e-mail only.
How to Apply :
1. Interested candidates meeting the above requirements shall send the scanned copy of the duly signed application form (in the prescribed format) against this advertisement in the institute’s website (www.csmcri.res.in) along with the soft copy of supporting documents (educational qualifications, date of birth proof, etc) by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 8 th April 2021.
2. The original documents will be verified for selected candidates at the time of joining and any deviation will lead to the disqualification of the candidature. These posts are purely temporary and therefore, not confer any right/claim implicit or explicit for any candidate for claiming extension or absorption in CSMCRI/CSIR.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from CSMCRI, please click on the Apply Now button below.