CSMCRI Jobs 2021 - Junior Research Fellow Vacancy - 31,000 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Feb 12, 2021 12:34 PM | Sruthi
|Company Name||CSMCRI Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 31,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Bhavnagar Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||07/03/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Gujarat Govt Jobs|
1. Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
2. No of Post: One post
3. Qualification: M.Sc. (Chemistry) from a recognized university or equivalent. NET or GATE qualified candidates are preferable.
4. Fellowship: Rs 31000/- + HRA (payable only if no accommodation is available)
5. Job Description: The Selected candidates will work on BRNS sponsored project at Membrane Science and Separation Technology Division, CSIR-Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute
6. Project Title and Project Number (GAP 2129): BRNS funded Project entitled Development of membranes and copolymer with inherent antimicrobial and antifouling properties for water purification (Sanction order no. 58/14/14/2020-BRNS with BRE, BRNS).
7. Work Place: MSST Division, Central salt and Chemicals Research Institute (CSIR-CSMCRI), Bhavnagar, Gujarat, India
Selection Procedure :
Received applications will be scrutinized based on a certain criteria and only shortlisted candidates will be asked to attain interview using online mode. The details of the interviews (dates, time and venue) will be intimated only to shortlisted candidates by e-mail. These positions are purely temporary and are meant for specific duration of respective projects only. It would, not confer any right/claim implicit or explicit for any candidate for claiming absorption in CSIR/CSIR- CSMCRI.
How to Apply :
The interested and motivated candidates are requested to send their complete application in a prescribed format along with copies of mark sheets and certificates of essential qualifications, age, experience and category certificates etc. in a single pdf file for scrutiny through e-mail (email@example.com) latest by 7th March, 2021.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from CSMCRI, please click on the Apply Now button below.