Contract Medical Practitioner Jobs in Hyderabad For MBBS at SCR - Apply Now
Last updated: Apr 24, 2021 12:21 PM | Abisha
|Company Name||SCR Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Contract Medical Practitioner Jobs|
|No of Posts||13 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 75,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Hyderabad Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||27/04/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Telangana Govt Jobs|
1. Post Name: Contract Medical Practitioner
2. No of Post: 13
3. Salary: Rs.75,000/-
4. Minimum Qualification: MBBS Degree with completion of Internship from any university/ Institution recognized by Indian Medical Council
Candidates are advised to keep their personal mobile number and personal valid e-mail ID active throughout the engagement of contract process, as the communications will be sent through SMS/e-mail. The time, date and mode of interview will be communicated to the eligible candidates through their personal mobile number and e-mail id as communicated in the application form.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The vacancy position may increase /decrease as per administrative necessity. There may be waitlisted/stand by candidates who may be engaged when in order of merit there is necessity.
2. The engagement of the above medical staff would be on full time contract basis for a period of three months (03) from the date of engagement or till the currency of the scheme exists i.e. 30.06.2021, whichever is
3. The the earliest. selected CARE CENTRE candidates at HU/CKL, have to work in Covid Care Centre at KZJ, COVID Covid Vaccination Cente for providing OPD Services at Health Unit / Parli, Vaccination and COVID at Health Unit/Dornakal & Mobile Team for and COVID Testing at Secunderabad.
4. The COVID requirement of Contract Medical Practitioners and Para Medical staff is at OPD Services CARE CENTRE at Health_ at KZJ, Unit Covid Care Centre at HU/CKL, for providing Unit/Dornakal & Mobile / Parli, Covid Vaccination Cente at Health at Secunderabad. willing Team for Vaccination and CVID and COVID Testing and preference. eligible candidates from nearby districts will be given
5. Experience: Candidates possess applying for the post of Hospital attendants should experience of working at least for one year in a medical atleast 20 bed indoor facility having facilities. For all other experience will be categories the candidates with given preference. Candidates while applying should service rendered, if indicate past any including the Railways. period of contract put by them on Indian
6. As the engagement is done on a temporary measure for a the rules period of three months regarding community reservation shall not be selection criteria would applicable. Hence, same apply to all candidates.
7. Engagement on Contract basis of the candidates will be subject to suitable in order of merit they being found placed on by Selection Committee. The candidates selected will be panel and will be sent for Medical Test as per rules.
8. The decision of the office of undersigned in all matters relating to acceptance or eligibility, rejection of the application, penalty for false allotment of posts to selected information, selection, candidates will be final and and no binding on the candidates enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this Candidates who connection submits fake certificate for securing eligibility, shall be liable for rejection of his/her candidature for the particular post for which he/she has applied besides being taken up as per common law for attempt to forgery.
9. Specialist candidates Doctor,Contract who enter into Medical Practitioners and Para-Medical Category contract with the Railway will not have any claim or right for his/her continuity in service or automatic extension of the term of contract services or will not have any right in respect of considering of their contract period in regular selection through Ralway Recruitment Board nor will it confer etc., any right for regularization or absorption.
i. The contract can be terminated by giving 15 days on both the sides, reserves the right to terminate the contract at any time before during the contract completion of four months period by giving 15 days notice or payment of 15 days remuneration without assigning any reason whatsoever. Railway administration
10.The Selected candidates fulfilling the above conditions will be called on telephonic/online video conference call intervicw scheduled recorded communicated to them.
11.The n case original of document verification of only selected candidates will be done and will be considered any discrepancy for in the documents, the next candidate in the panc engagement.
12. Along with the submission of application form in prescribed format along ith required documents applicants are also required to fill the online form given at the following link: https://forms.gle/VCbiBacX4v9DubMr9
Selection Procedure :
Telephonic/ Online: Date and Time for the same will be communicated to eligible candidates.
How to Apply :
1. Eligible candidates are advised to e-mail the scanned copies of prescribed application along with required documents supporting (i) Age Proof Educational qualification (i) Experience, if any (ii) In pdf format in one bunch to the following ids on or before 27.04.2021.
2. If not submitted in prescribed format along ith required documents, their application will be deemed to be rejected. And also required to fll the online form through Google form given at the following link: https://forms.gle/VCbiBaeX4v9DubMr9
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from SCR, please click on the Apply Now button below.