NJILOMD Recruitment 2023 Apply Online NJILOMD Consultant Microbiologist vacancy 2023 online application form available at jalma-icmr.org.in - News
Last updated: Dec 30, 2021 10:38 AM | Yuvarani Sivakumar
NJILOMD Recruitment 2023 Notification Overview
|Company Name||NJILOMD Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||Consultant Microbiologist Jobs|
|No of Posts||2 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 65,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Agra Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||17/01/2022|
|Similar Jobs||Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs|
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the following project positions for the project entitled “National Reference Laboratory (NRL)” a long term project under National Tuberculosis Elimination Program (NTEP)”. The project is funded by Central TB Division, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India and executing agency is ICMR-NJIL&OMD, Agra.
1. Post Name: Consultant Microbiologist - NRL
2. No. of Post: 02
3. Essential Qualification & Experience: M.D. Microbiology and Three years of work experience in Bacteriology or Ph.D. Medical Microbiology /Applied Microbiology / General Microbiology or related field and Three years of work experience in Bacteriology or M.Sc. Medical Microbiology /Applied Microbiology / General Microbiology and Five years of work experience in Bacteriology
4. Consolidated emoluments Rs. 65,000/- P.M. fixed without any other allowances at present
5. Nature of duties: To undertake On-Site Evaluations for External Quality Assurance and to provide support in planning, scaling up of quality assured IRLs & C-DST- Labs in States and as per NTEP’s needs which requires frequent travel. The candidates may note that the positions would require minimum 15 days of travel per month. Those who are not willing / have any kind of issue with travelling may not apply
6. Place of work ICMR-NJIL&OMD, Agra
7. Tenure Initial contract will be till 31st March 2022. Likely to be continued based on performance & requirement
1. The recruited project staffs is eligible for leave as per rules and will have to give an undertaking / medical fitness certificate and any other document as required before joining. The conditions of employment will be same as that of the project staff on contract basis.
2. The candidates have no right to claim for any regular employment at this institute. The Director & Appointing Authority has the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason (s) and no correspondence in this matter will be entertained.
3. The decision of Director/Director-in-Charge, ICMR-NJIL&OMD, Agra will be final & binding. Age, qualifications, experience etc. will be reckoned as on the last date of submission of application i.e. 17.01.2022.
Selection Process for NJILOMD Recruitment 2023
Depending on the situations a shortlisting process may also be undertaken as per criteria decided by the selection committee under approval of Director / Director-in-Charge, ICMR-NJIL&OMD, Agra
How to Apply NJILOMD Recruitment 2023 at jalma-icmr.org.in?
1. The candidates should download the application form as provided with the notification. Fill the form, paste your recent photo on it and send a scanned copy to the e-mail id firstname.lastname@example.org before 17.01.2022, 5:30 p.m.
2. The candidates should also submit photocopies (self-attested) of all original certificates of educational qualifications (from SSC onwards), experience, Aadhaar Card, Community and PH Certificates along with the application. The date of interview/written test will be informed later. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Written Test / Interview.
3. The candidates will bring the original certificates for verification on date of interview/written test. If any of the essential certificates is missing the application will be rejected. No plea/ excuse will be entertained in such cases. The final decision of holding written / interview will depend on number of applications and other factors such as COVID-19 pandemic / any unforeseen event. The decision of Director / Director-in-Charge, ICMR-NJIL&OMD, Agra will be final and binding the same
4. Application received after 17.01.2022, 5:30 p.m. will not be accepted in any circumstance.
5. Applications have to be submitted by date 17.01.2022 till 5:30 p.m. on the e-mail id email@example.com. The Candidates may download the Notification and Application form from www.icmr.nic.in/www.jalma-icmr.org.in.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs,Govt Jobs 2023,Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.To Apply for the job posting from NJILOMD,please click on the Apply Now button below.