Consultant/ Junior Consultant jobs in Jagdalpur at AAI - Apply Now
Last updated: Jun 17, 2021 17:03 PM | Sruthi
|Company Name||AAI Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Consultant/ Junior Consultant Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 50,000 - Rs. 75,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Bastar Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||07/07/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Chhattisgarh Govt Jobs|
Airports Authority of India, Regional Headquarters (Eastern Region) desires to engage AAICNS Officials (Retired) preferably having experience in handling systems as detailed in Qualifications Column, to be engaged as Consultant / Jr. Consultant (CNS) at Jagdalpur Airports (Civil Enclave) under Eastern Region, purely on contract basis for a period of one year, extendable by another one year as below:
1. Designation: Consultant/Jr. Consultant
2. No of Post: 01
3. Monthly Remuneration (All Inclusive):
a) Consultant: INR 75000/-
b) Jr.Consultant: INR 50000/-
a) Consultant: Retired AAI officials having minimum 10 years of experience in relevant field (Retired as DGM or above)
b) Jr.Consultant: Retired AAI Officials having minimum 05 years of experience in relevant field. (Retired below the rank of DGM)
5. Desirable qualification: Applicant should have relevant years of experience as specified above in the fields of maintenance & operation of VHF equipment (Tx/Rx), Manpack System, DVR System, EPABX, X-Bis (RB & HB) DFMD, CCTV, FIDS, NDB, DVOR, ADS-B, LAN, WAN, MPLS.
6. Location: Jagdalpur
a. One month of cooling period is required after superannuation.
b The eligible candidate should be clear from vigilance / disciplinary angle at the time of retirement. In this regard, the candidate has to submit supporting document.
c. There should be no criminal case pending against the eligible candidate and this will be self-certified by the respective candidate.
d. The applicant should be willing to join immediately/ or on short notice.
8. Period Of Engagement:
a) The duration of engagement of Consultant, shall be for (01) YEAR and extendable by another year.
b) The appointment of consultants would be on full-time basis and she/ he will not be permitted to take up any other assignment during the period of consultancy.
c) Both AAI and the consultant can resign/terminate the services during the period of engagement by giving one-month notice period or one-month remuneration in lieu of notice period.
Selection Procedure :
1. The appointment of retired AAI Officials as Consultant would be made through advertisement on AAI website, followed by Interview through a selection process of interview (personal interview / interview through VC) by Regional Headquarters, Kolkata.
2. The appointment of Consultant will be on full time basis and she/ he would not be permitted to take up any other assignment(s) during the period of consultancy.
3. AAI RHQ ER reserves the right, to decide to cancel this advertisement, and not to proceed in the matter, at any stage, accept or reject any or all offers, without giving any explanation, whatsoever.
How to Apply :
Interested candidates may send their application through e-mail at email@example.com in the specified format on or before 7.07.2021.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from AAI, please click on the Apply Now button below.