Consultant Jobs in New Delhi at IRCON - Apply Now
Last updated: Jul 30, 2021 10:21 AM | Sruthi
|Company Name||IRCON Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Consultant Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 144,200 - Rs. 218,200 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||03/09/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Delhi (NCR) Govt Jobs|
IRCON invites application from retired IRSEE Railway Officials, who have taken VRS/superannuated to maintain a panel for re-engagement on service contract basis on below mentioned posts in Electrical Discipline for RE Projects in NFR at Alipurdaur, Tinsukia and Lumbding division with headquarter at Guwahati. The requirement along with the eligibility criteria for the following posts is as below:
ADVERTISEMENT NO – C- 03/2021
1. Name of Posts: Consultant – Chief General Manager/Electrical
2. No of Post: 01
3. Scale of Pay: IRSEE Officer retired/taken VRS from scale of Rs.144200 – 218200 (CDA) Pay Matrix Level -14.
4. Experience –Retired IRSEE Officer with experience in construction/ maintenance of substation, electrical general service and Railway Electrification. The job requirement will include preparation of bids and tenders and execution of projects at various project sites, dealing with various Contractors, Suppliers, local authorities and officials of Clients/Consultants.
5. Duration of the Service Contract – Duration of Service Contract will be initially for a period of 1 year, further extendable till duration of the project or attaining age of 65 years whichever is earlier.
6. Compensation – Consolidated lump sum payment per month will be calculated as per formula below: -
a. Officer retired from CDA Grade = 50% of Last Basic Pay + DA (CDA pattern) there upon as on the date of employment (fixed).
Selection Procedure :
As part of the recruitment process candidates will have to interact with Interview committee and APAR of last three years will be taken into consideration. All eligible candidates will have to undergo medical test. Vigilance Clearance will also be obtained from the organization from which they retired. A panel of suitable candidates shall be drawn as per age criteria and the consultant shall be engaged as per requirement of the project from this panel.
How to Apply :
1. Application neatly typed on A-4 size paper in the format given below should be addressed and sent to Dy. General Manager, Ircon International Limited, C-4, District Centre, Saket, New Delhi -110 017 with the self-attested photocopies of the following documents:
a. Matriculation Certificate / Birth Certificate.
b. Certificate of Technical Qualification (Degree/Diploma etc.);
c. Pay Pension Order (P.P.O);
d. Service Certificate issued by previous employer at the time of superannuation;
e. Address of Vigilance Department of previous employer for collecting Vigilance-clearance;
f. Applications not accompanied by P.P.O., Service Certificate & Address of Vigilance Department of previous employer, incomplete or vague applications will be rejected summarily.
2. The application duly signed and complete in all respects should be super scribed as “Application for the post of Consultant-CGM/Electrical on service Contract Basis (Advt No C-03/2021)
a) Opening of Advertisement 29.07.2021
b) Last date of receipt of Application 03.09.2021
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from IRCON, please click on the Apply Now button below.