- Govt Jobs
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Recruitment 2022
- Consultant Jobs in New Delhi at Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University - Apply Now
Consultant Jobs in New Delhi at Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University - Apply Now
Last updated: Oct 21, 2021 06:36 PM | Abisha Muthukumar
|Company Name||Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Recruitment 2022|
|Post Name||Consultant Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Job Location||New Delhi Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||27/10/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Delhi (NCR) Govt Jobs|
The University invites applications from retired Professor on the prescribed format, to fill up one post of Consultant against the vacant post of Professor on contract for an initial of two years on a consolidated salary for East Campus of this University.
1, Post Name: Consultant
2. No of Post: 01
a. Ph. D. degree in Science/ Engineering and First class or equivalent at either Bachelor's or Master's level. AND
b. Minimum of 10 years of experience in teaching / research / industry out of which at least 3 years shall be at a post equivalent to that of an Professor. AND
c. At least 6 research publications at the level of Professor in SCI joumals / UGC / AICTE approved list of journals and at least 2 successful Ph.D. guided as Supervisor / Cosupervisor till the date of eligibility of promotion. OR At least 10 research publications at the level of Associate Professor in SCI journals / UGC / AICTE approved list of journals till the date of eligibility of promotion.
4. Pay: Consolidated salary as per Govt./ University rule
Terms and Conditions:
1. No column of application should be left blank. Strike out those columns, which are not applicable.
2. The educational qualification(s), age, experience and other conditions of eligibility as stipulated above against the post shall be determined as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
3. UGC guidelines shall be followed as applicable from time to time.
4. Fulfillment of conditions of minimum qualification shall not necessarily entitle any applicant to be called for further process of recruitment.
5. Application Form must also be accompanied by attested copies of all Educational and Professional Qualifications, Experience Certificates, Caste Certificate/ PWD certificate/ Ex-Serviceman certificate (in case claiming benefit of reservation, fee exemption & age relaxation etc.). An application, without the said documents is likely to be rejected during the course of screening.
6. In case of large number of applicants, University reserves the right to shortlist applicants in any manner as may be considered appropriate and no reason for rejection shall be communicated.
7. The University reserves the right to fill or not to fill post advertised, no correspondence, whatsoever, will entertained from the candidates regarding postal delays, conduct, result and reason for not being shortlisted.
8. The number of posts may vary at the discretion of the University. Applicants not found suitable for the position applied, may be considered for the next lower position/post/Academic Grade Pay, if available and the University reserves the right not to fill post advertised, if the circumstances so warrant.
9. The University reserves the right to withdraw advertised post at any time without assigning any reason. Any consequential vacancies arising at the time of Interview may also be filled up from the available candidates.
10. Full name may be mentioned in application form. If there was change of name at any stage of time, original name may also be mentioned.
11. Employment of the University shall be governed by the rules and regulations, service conditions, as may be notified by the University from time to time.
12. The pay and allowances of Contract appointment shall be fixed as per University/ Govt. Norms.
13. No applicant having more than one living wife/husband is eligible for appointment.
14. Incomplete/unsigned application/application without photograph/application not in prescribed proforma and those received after closing date (if applicable) shall be rejected without assigning any reason.
Selection Procedure :
How to Apply :
1. Last Date to apply: 27th October, 2021 by 5:00 p.m.
2. The application, on the prescribed form. duly filled in, complete in all aspects, should be submitted in the University or sent by Speed-post, so as to reach to the Joint Registrar (Personnel), Room No. 117, Administrative Block, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Sector-16C, Dwarka, New Delhi-110078 latest by 27.10.2021 (Wednesday) by 5.00 pm. The University vsill not be responsible for any postal delay or loss.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, please click on the Apply Now button below.