Consultant Jobs in New Delhi at AHC - Apply Now
Last updated: Jul 26, 2021 09:17 AM | Sruthi
|Company Name||AHC Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Consultant Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Job Location||New Delhi Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||31/07/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Delhi (NCR) Govt Jobs|
Lokpal of India invites applications in the prescribed proforma (as per Annexure l enclosed with this advertisement) from the eligible retired officials (Court Master/ Court Master Level) retired from Supreme Court, High Court etc. for filling up of the post of one Court Master on contractual basis in the Lokpal of India, New Delhi, as per details given below:-
1. Name of the Post: Consultant (Court Master) in Lokpai of India, New Delhi
2. Period of Consultancy: One Year or filling up the post on regular basis, whichever is earlier. The contract may further be extended depending upon the assessment of performance, mutual willingness and requirement of such engagement. The contract can be terminated by either side at any time, by giving one month's notice. The Lokpal of India can terminate the contract immediately, by paying one month's agreed remuneration in lieu of the notice period.
3. Nature of Duties: The selected Consultants will be required to work as Court Master in the Lokpal of India and assist the office of Lokpal of India as needed
4. Qualifications/ Essential Criteria: Applicant should be a retired Court Master/ Court Master equivalent (in the pay Level-11) having an experience of Working in Supreme Court High Courts with good health and the age limits 65 years. Applicant must have an LLB degree. Shorthand with a speed of 120 words per minute.
5. Described Criteria: Previous experience of working in the Supreme Court/ High Court or Tribunals etc.
6. Remuneration & Entitlements:
a) The monthly remuneration is equal to last pay drawn as regular employee minus pension as per extant rule of Government of India. No other allowance such as HRA, TA etc will be paid.
b) The employment will be strictly contractual, and will not confer any other benefits to the selected candidates.
c) Those selected are required to enter into a contract with the Lokpal of India in a prescribed format w.e.f. from the actual date of appointment as Consultant.
Selection Procedure :
Office of Lokpal of India will review the applications, and will short list candidates if considered suitable. The short. listed candidates will be called for an interview personal interaction in the Lokpal of India.
How to Apply :
The last date for receiving applications is 31st July 2021. Applications received after the ciosing date or without the prescribed documents or otherwise found incomplete or not in the prescribed proforma are liable to be rejected and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
1. Interested applicants may submit application indicating their interest in working for the office of Lokpal of India
2. The envelope containing the applicants' details as mentioned above should be clearly labeled "Application for the Post of Consultant (Court Master) in the office of Lokpal of India" and addressed to: Deputy Secretary, Lokpal of India Piot No.6, Vasant Kunj Institutional Area, Phase-ll, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi-110070 Email: email@example.com
3. The applications should include a detailed bio-data listing the educational qualifications of the candidate and their areas of expertise.
4. References from past employers may be included.
5. The application should include the contract details of the candidate, including residential address, email ID and land line and mobile numbers.
6. The date, time and venue of the interview will be conveyed in the Interview call Letter.
7. Candidates will have to make their own arrangements to reach the place of interview.
8. No TA/DA will be payable by the Lokpal to attend the interview.
9. The final selection will be based on their performance at the interview.
10. The decision of the Lokpal on selection of candidates will be final.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from AHC, please click on the Apply Now button below.