Consultant jobs in Chennai at NIELIT - APPLY NOW
Last updated: Jul 19, 2021 12:15 PM | Lavanya
|Company Name||NIELIT Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Consultant Jobs|
|No of Posts||2 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 30,000 - Rs. 40,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Chennai Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||25/07/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs|
NIELIT Chennai is looking for bright & result oriented persons for various sections. The following positions are available purely on temporary contract basis on consolidated emolument initially for a period of 01 (One) year or co-terminus with the project whichever is earlier. Qualification, Experience, Remuneration and Age limit for engagement of temporary project staffs are as under:
1. Name of the Post: Consultant (Finance & Admin)
2. Essential Qualifications: Graduate with at least 10 years’ work experience in Finance and Administration in Central Govt. office.
3. No. of Vacancies: 02
4. Consolidated Salary in Rs.: 30,000 to 40,000
a. Prepare budget estimate. Control expenditure, maintain accounts.
b. Assist with the annual audit. Well-versed with the rules and regulation of DoPT, and GFR.
c. Administer employees’ files and records in order to ensure accurate payment of benefits and allowances.
d. Maintain the personal file and service records of employees.
e. Supervise completion of the payroll. Supervise administrative services within the office.
f. Perform other related duties as required
General Terms And Conditions
1. If the candidate does not have a valid email id, he/she should create a new valid email id before applying online.
2. Details regarding interview through Video Conferencing will be sent through email only.
3. The candidates must upload self-attested copies of certificates of qualification, age, experience, detailed resume, etc. and passport size photographs on portal. Qualification mentioned above are through regular schemes only (no part time) and experience is post qualification only. Mere fulfilling the essential qualification/experience does not guarantee selection.
4. Incomplete applications (i.e without photograph and applicable certificates etc.,) will not be entertained and will be summarily rejected.
5. Bad network connection/connection failure from any side during interview through VC will not be responsibility of NIELIT Chennai.
6. Registration Fee (Non-Refundable): Rs. 200/- for all category per post. Mode of Payment:
a. Through Online/Net Banking:
b. Name of Account Holder: “NIELIT Chennai”,
c. SB Account No. :31185720641,
d. IFSC code: SBIN0001669.
e. Name of the Bank: State Bank of India, Kottur (Chennai),
f. Kindly note Reference/UTR Number for further online application submission process.
7. Salary shown is tentative and shall commensurate with experience and knowledge.
8. The selected candidate shall be paid consolidated emoluments and will not be paid any other financial benefits like Medical, HRA, and Transport etc.
9. Number of vacancies may increase/decrease based on the final assessment and such changes will be made by NIELIT Chennai without any notice.
10. Unless suitable candidates are found, posts shall not be filled.
11. Selection of candidates for appointment to the above-mentioned positions will be based on the performance of the candidates in the online interview/online written test and as found eligible as per prescribed criteria.
12. NIELIT reserves right to conduct online written test or skill test for screening of the candidates before interview, if felt necessary.
13. The selected candidates will be offered contractual engagement on purely temporary contract basis for a period of one-year initially, which may be extended depending upon the performance of the candidate and requirement of NIELIT. These posts do not carry any entitlement for regularization in future.
14. The contract appointment shall not confer any right for regularization/absorption or continuation of service in NIELIT, Chennai.
15. Contract may be terminated any time by giving one-month notice on either side. The applicants will have no claim implicit or explicit for consideration against any NIELIT post.
16. The offer of appointment for the selected candidates will be subject to verification of certificates/testimonials at the time of joining and completeness of other formalities.
17. NIELIT reserves the right to assign duties to the selected candidate in any location where NIELIT Chennai has work in progress.
18. Applications not providing adequate information required for assessment will be liable for rejection.
19. Canvassing/trying to influence NIELIT employees to secure the job in any manner shall disqualify the candidate
Selection Procedure :
Shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview through Video Conferencing starting from 28.07.2021 onwards after verification of essential qualification and experience
How to Apply :
1. Candidates fulfilling the above mentioned qualifications, experience, age etc., may APPLY ONLINE through website www.nielitchennai.edu.in which will be available from 18.07.2021 to 25.07.2021 (Till 05:00PM). If you want to apply for more than one post apply separately
05 52021CHNPE-Rect2021 Date:14.07.2021
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from NIELIT, please click on the Apply Now button below.