Consultant jobs in Chennai at NIELIT - APPLY NOW
Last updated: May 15, 2021 14:37 PM | Lavanya
|Company Name||NIELIT Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Consultant Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 30,000 - Rs. 40,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Chennai Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||17/05/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs|
NIELIT Chennai is looking for bright & result oriented persons for the following positions which are available purely on temporary contract basis on consolidated emolument for a period of one-year initially, which may be extended depending upon the performance of the candidate and requirement of NIELIT Chennai.
1. Name of the Post: Consultant (Finance & Administration)
2. Details of Educational & Professional Qualifications and Experiences/ Upper age limit: Graduate or Higher with at least 10 years’ work experience in Finance and Administration in Central Govt. office
3. Number of Vacancies: 01
4. Consolidated Emoluments per month (Rs.): 30,000 to 40,000
5. Job Description:
a. Prepare budget estimate.
b. Control expenditure, maintain accounts.
c. Assist with the annual audit.
d. Well-versed with the rules and regulation of DoPT, and GFR.
e. Administer employees’ files and records in order to ensure accurate payment of benefits and allowances.
f. Maintain the personal file and service records of employees.
g. Supervise completion of the payroll. 8. Supervise administrative services within the office.
h. Perform other related duties as required
6. Job Location: Chennai
General Terms and Conditions
1. The applicants should go through all the terms and conditions carefully and ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions.
2. Candidates fulfilling the above mentioned qualifications, age etc., may Apply Online through website www.nielitchennai.edu.in/rect which will be available from 17.05.2021 to 25.05.2021(Till 05:00PM). If you want to apply for more than one post apply separately.
3. Candidates should carefully fill up all the details required in the online application form including age, education qualification, details of valid community / PwD certificates, etc., as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained after last date for applying. If any of their claims is found to be incorrect, it will lead to rejection of their candidature.
4. Eligible candidates applying through online application on or before 25.05.2021 will be shortlisted based on the educational/professional qualification, experience, etc.
5. Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview on 27.05.2021 through virtual mode.
6. If the candidate does not have a valid email id, he/she should create a new valid email id before applying online. Details regarding interview through Video Conferencing will be sent through email by 26. 05.2021.
7. The candidates must upload self-attested copies of educational qualifications, experience, etc. and passport size photograph and signature on portal. Qualification mentioned above are through regular schemes only (no part time) and experience is post qualification only.
8. The date of determining the qualification and age shall be the last date of application.
9. Incomplete applications (i.e without photograph, signature and applicable certificates etc.,) will not be entertained and will be summarily rejected.
10. Registration Fee (Non-Refundable): Rs.200/- for all category per post. Mode of Payment: Before submitting registration form, please deposit registration fee of Rs. 200/- through Net-banking or G-Pay or BHIM or using any UPI and kindly note reference number. Account detail is mentioned below
a. Name of Account Holder: “NIELIT Chennai”
b. SB Account No.: 31185720641,
c. Name of the Bank: State Bank of India, Kottur, Chennai – 600 025.
d. IFSC Code: SBIN0001669
11. Salary shown is tentative and shall commensurate with experience and knowledge.
12. The selected candidate shall be paid consolidated emoluments and will not be paid any other financial benefits like Medical, HRA, and Transport etc.
13. Number of vacancies may increase/decrease based on the final assessment and such changes will be made by NIELIT Chennai without any notice.
14. Unless suitable candidates are found, posts shall not be filled.
15. Selection of candidates for appointment to the above-mentioned positions will be based on the performance of the candidates in the online interview/online written test and as found eligible as per prescribed criteria.
16. NIELIT reserves right to conduct online written test or skill test for screening of the candidate before interview, if felt necessary.
Selection Procedure :
Eligible candidates applying through online application on or before 25.05.2021 will be shortlisted based on the educational/professional qualification, experience, etc.
How to Apply :
1. Candidates fulfilling the above mentioned qualifications, age etc., may Apply online through website www.nielitchennai.edu.in/rect which will be available from 17.05.2021 to 25.05.2021(Till 05:00PM). If you want to apply for more than one post apply separately
(Advertisement No. NIELIT/01/2021-22)
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from NIELIT, please click on the Apply Now button below.