Consultant/ Field Research Officer/ Investigators Jobs in Mumbai at IIPS - Apply Now
Last updated: Jul 30, 2021 03:25 PM | Abisha Muthukumar
|Company Name||IIPS Recruitment 2022|
|Post Name||Consultant/ Field Research Officer/ Investigator Jobs|
|No of Posts||2 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 70,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Mumbai Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||04/08/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
1. Project: Demographic and Health Surveys and its Quality in India: A Programme toDevelop Survey Research
2. Name of Posts/Consultancy: Consultant/ Field Research Officer/ Investigator
3. Number of Posts: 02
4. Salary: Rs 70000/- per month
5. Essential Qualifications: M. Phil in Statistics/ Biostatistics/ Biostatistics & Demography/ Mathematics/ Economics/ Population Studies with some experience in quantitative and qualitative research in the field of population studies and related fields.
6. Desirable Qualifications:
i. Field experience in conducting primary survey research.
ii. Have experience of writing research paper
iii. Be able to work independently and as part of a team, in a highly inter disciplinary environment, under limited supervision
iv. Be fluent in English and Hindi.
7. Essential qualifications may be relaxed by the selection committee in case of candidate found exceptionally suitable otherwise. Selected Candidates are required to work in coordination with Principal Investigators of the project.
8. Duration for Senior Consultant/ Data Specialist and Consultant/ Field Research Officer/ Investigators: 3 months
Selection Procedure :
1. The candidates who will have minimum qualifications will be required to appear in an online interview on 7 th August 2021 from 11: 00 AM. The link for the online interview will be shared on 6 th August 2021
2. IIPS reserves all the rights to call any candidate for interview.
How to Apply :
1. The interested candidates may send their application along a short write up (on how he/shewill be suitable for this position) updated CV and self-attested copy of documents in support of their qualifications and experience on or 4 th August 2021 by e-mail email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Applicants should mention the name of the project (Data Quality) and post applied in the subject of the E-mail and application.
3. Candidates who are in service may obtained NO Objection Certificate from the current employer.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from IIPS, please click on the Apply Now button below.