Competent Authority and Administrator jobs in New Delhi at Revenue Department - APPLY NOW
Last updated: Apr 15, 2021 15:48 PM | Lavanya
|Company Name||Revenue Department Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Competent Authority and Administrator Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 144,200 - Rs. 218,200 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Kolkata Jobs, New Delhi Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||31/05/2021|
|Similar Jobs||West Bengal Govt Jobs, Delhi (NCR) Govt Jobs|
1. Subject:- Filling up the posts of Competent Authority and Administrator (Group 'A' Gazetted) in the Offices Of Competent Authority & Administrator, located at Delhi and Kolkata — Reg.
2. Applications are invited for the posts of Competent Authority & Administrator in the offices of the Competent Authority & Administrator, Delhi and Kolkata [Smugglers and Foreign Exchange Manipulators (Forfeiture of Property) Act, 1976 and Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances Act, 1985], under the Department Of Revenue (Hqr. Division) on the following terms and conditions:
3. Name of the Post: Competent Authority & Administrator (Group 'A' Gazetted)
4. Scale of pay (Level in the Pay Matrix) Level 14 (Rs.144200-218200)
5. Eligibility: Commissioner of Customs or Commissioner of Central Excise or Commissioner of Income Tax or any Other officer not below the rank of Joint Secretary to the Government of India.
6. Tenure: 5 years
Selection Procedure :
How to Apply :
1. Applications, in the prescribed proforma (enclosed), of only those willing officers who are eligible and whose services can be spared immediately on their selection may be forwarded to the undersigned on or before 31.05.2021 along with cadre clearance, vigilance clearance, history of postings, integrity certificate and major/minor penalty certificate for the past 10 years, agreed list status and attested copies of ACR dossiers for the last 5 years.
2. Advance copy of the applications Shall not be entertained. The selected officers shall not be allowed to withdraw his/her application.
3. These vacancies may be circulated among all field formations and wi publicity may be given by hosting the Same on the website. This may kindly be accorded priority
F. No. A-12026/18/2019-CA cell
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Revenue Department, please click on the Apply Now button below.