Company Secretary jobs in Chennai at RHFL - APPLY NOW
Last updated: Apr 21, 2021 15:20 PM | Lavanya
|Company Name||RHFL Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Company Secretary Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 1,200,000 /-Per Year|
|Job Location||Chennai Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||30/04/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs|
1. Post Code: CS-CHE-APRIL 2021
2. Position: Company Secretary (Cadre-Assistant General Manager)
3. Location: Chennai
4. Vacancy: 1
5. Job Role:To handle all secretarial and compliance related work as applicable to a listed entity as per various laws applicable to the Company (RHFL is a public limited company listed at NSE and BSE).
6. Change in Eligibility Conditions:
a. First Eligibility condition has been modified so that relevant experience is in Listed or Non-Listed Company preferably NBFC or Secretarial experience. All other Eligibility and other conditions as per our advertisement posted in our official website shall remain unchanged
b. Any Graduation (10+2+3 format) from a UGC recognized university in regular, classroom course, and an ACS-an associate member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI). Additional professional qualification such as ICWA, ACA, MBA (Finance) will be added advantage.
c. Extensive in-depth knowledge of all provision of Companies Act, SEBI guidelines, LODR guidelines, RBI/ NHB regulations for housing finance companies, all other applicable statutory guidelines for NBFCs in India
d. Fluency in English is must. Working knowledge ofTamil and Hindi will be an added advantage.
e. Early joining will be preferred.
f. For recruitment in all cadres, candidates (internal-applying for lateral entry / external) having pending disciplinary action against them at the time of applying for the position or having been punished under disciplinary proceedings in last 5 years will not be considered eligible. All appointments are subject to satisfactory reference / background verification.
7. Key Competencies Required: A high level of commitment and self-motivation. Proven work experience in handling the requisite portfolio. Strong integrity, trustworthiness and accountability. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Excellent Analytical Skill. Proficiency in Microsoft Applications
8. Pay & Perquisites: CTC starting from Rs. 12 lakhs per annum (fixed + variable, depending on fitment based on experience, performance in the selection process).However, experienced candidate would be compensated suitably as per market norms and Management discretion.
9. PROBATION: 1 year (extendable based on performance)
1. Organizing and preparing agendas and papers for Board meetings, Board Committee meetings and Annual General Meetings (AGMs);
2. Well versed in Company Law, LODR, SEBI compliances
3. Regular compliances under Companies Act, 2013 and Rules made thereunder;
4. Responsible for filing, registering any document including forms, returns and applications by and on behalf of the company as an authorized representative with SEBI, RBI, NHB,ROC, Stock Exchanges and other Statutory Bodies etc. and annual filings with MCA
5. Maintaining and monitoring compliance of the Company with applicable laws and regulations including LODR requirements
6. Responsible to maintain minutes and records for all the Board Meetings, Board Committee Meetings, AGM, EGM, all Committee meetings as per the current guidelines and rules laid down in the Companies Act and other applicable statutes.
7. Preparing requisite documents for Creation/ Modification/ Satisfaction of Charges and Coordinating with Bankers and Registrar of Companies for registering such documents with ROC.
8. Regular upkeep and maintenance of various Statutory Records and Registers.
9. Advising on good governance practices and compliance of Corporate Governance norms as prescribed under various Corporate, Securities and Other Business Laws and regulations and guidelines
10. Guide the Directors about their Responsibilities and duties.
11. Liaison between the Company and the Stakeholders.
12. Advising the Board of directors on legal obligations and corporate responsibilities and matters of corporate governance.
13. Manage the Secretarial/Compliance Audit.
14. Assists in developing a corporate and social sustainability framework
15. Reviewing various petitions/applications/any legal opinions as may be obtained from external/internal counsel as and when required.
16. Ensure monthly and quarterly Compliances with various regulations.
17. Any other related work as may be required
18. Any other work as assigned from time to time
Selection Procedure :
1. The shortlisting will be done as per the prescribed criteria and as per management discretion depending upon the number of applications received. The shortlisted candidates shall be called for further selection process subsequently. The date & venue & mode of the same will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates individually in due course.
2. The Company also reserves the right to offer suitable cadre/emoluments to candidates as per its own discretion depending on profile, past experience and performance in the selection process etc.
How to Apply :
A) Eligible candidates are advised to apply only as per the enclosed bio-data format by post/ courier along with a detailed CV (word document). Applications sent in any other format will not be considered.. The candidates fulfilling the revised eligibility criteria may submit their applications latest by April 30, 2021 on or before 05.00 PM. Those who have already applied need not apply again.
B) Applications can also be sent by mail (enclosing detailed CV and duly filled in bio data format) within the due date and time to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject of the mail should be “Application for the post of CS-CHE-MAR 2021” Applications received after due date and without the prescribed bio data format will not be considered
C) No further communication/ correspondence in this regard after submission of application will be entertained. Bringing external influence will lead to disqualification.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from RHFL.To Apply for the job posting from RHFL, please click on the Apply Now button below.