Clinical Research Coordinator jobs in Lucknow for M.Sc at SGPGIMS - APPLY NOW
Last updated: May 08, 2021 18:20 PM | Lavanya
|Company Name||SGPGIMS Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Clinical Research Coordinator Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 35,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Lucknow Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||15/05/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs|
Applications are invited for the following temporary position in project/Clinical Trial entitled "A 12-week phase 3, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of once monthly subcutaneous erenumab 70 mg in adult chronic migraine patients" Under Prof. Jayantee Kalita, Principal Investigator, Department of Neurology, SGPGIMS, Lucknow:-
1. Duration: Duration of project is for approx 1 years.
2. Name of Post: Clinical Research Coordinator
3. No of Post: 01
4. Emoluments: Rs.35000/-
5. Qualifications: Bachelor degree in Pharmacy with M.Sc in Clinical research.
6. Experience: 8 years in Clinical drug trials (Preference will be given to those who having experience in Migraine drug trials
Selection Procedure :
Eligible candidate will be intimate by email. The date of interview is 20th May' 2021 via online platform.
How to Apply :
1. The position is purely temporary'. Accommodation wilf be not provided in the campus. Those interested should apply through current biodata along with personal WhatsApp number and self- attested testimonial send to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 15th May' 2021.
2. Eligible candidate will be intimate by email. The date of interview is 20th May' 2021 via online platform. No separate admit card will be issued.
3. No TA/DA will be given for interview. The director reserves the right to cancel the advertisement/Selection without assigning any reason.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from SGPGIMS, please click on the Apply Now button below.