Clinical Psychologist Jobs in New Delhi at VMMC - Apply Now
Last updated: Jul 24, 2021 12:53 PM | Sruthi
|Company Name||VMMC Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Clinical Psychologist Jobs|
|No of Posts||2 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 35,400 - Rs. 112,400 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||22/08/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Delhi (NCR) Govt Jobs|
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up the post of Sr. Technical Officer (Medical Laboratory Technology), Clinical Psychologist& Radiographer on deputation basis in VMMG & Safdarjung Hospital.
1. Post &Pay Scale (Revised): Clinical Psychologist (Group B Non-Gazetted) Level-6 (Rs. 35400- 112400)
2. No of Post: 02
3. Mode of Recruitment: Deputation (includingg short term contract)
4. Qualification & Experience: Officers of the Central Government or State Government or Union Territories or Autonomous or Statutory organisa-| tions or Public Sector Undertaking or Universities or Recognised Research Institutions.
(a) (i) Holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or department; or
(ii) With six years regular service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in posts in level| 5 in the pay matrix or equivalent in the parent cadre or department, and
(b) Possessing the following educational qualifications and experience: Master degree in Clinical Psychology from a recognised University or institute; or Bachelor Degree in Clinical Psychology from a recognised University and two years experience in Clinical Psychology from a Government Hospital.
Selection Procedure :
Selection will be based on Deputation Basis.
How to Apply :
1. It is requested that applications should be submitted in the given proforma along with complete and up-to-date CR Dossiers of the officer, who can be spared immediately in the event of his/her selection, may be forwarded to the address as given below within a period of 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News.
2. (Crucial date from determining the eligibility of the applicants will be counted after excluding the first date of publication of the vacancy/Post in the Employment News. ie., for the vacancy published in the Employment of 18-24 Jan. 2014, the crucial date will be counted from the 19th Jan, 2014 (excluding the first date of publication). "Deputy Director (Admn.), Room No. 503, VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi-110029".
3. Application received after the last date or without CR Dossiers or otherwise found incomplete will not be considered. While forwarding the applications, it may also be verified and certified that the particulars furnished by the officials are correct and no penalty was imposed during the last 10 years. The integrity of the officer may also be certified.
4. The applications/CV not accompanied by supporting certificates/documents in support of Qualification and Experience claimed by the candidates would not be processed for determining the eligibility of the candidates for the selection.
5. Candidates once applied for deputation posts will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature.
6. Candidates who are applying for deputation posts should submit their applications through proper channel along-with copies of last five years ACRs/APARs, Vigilance Clearance and integrity certificate duly verified by the head of the institution.
7. NOC in the form of undertaking form for the employer to the effect that in the case of selection, the department will spare the candidate for joining service in the Hospital should be attached with the application.
8. Candidates are advised to go through the official website of Safdarjung Hospital, www.vmmc-sjh.nic.in regularly for updating in this matter.
9. All disputes will be subject to the jurisdiction of Delhi court
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from VMMC, please click on the Apply Now button below.