- Govt Jobs
- Food Civil Supplies And Consumer Affairs Department Recruitment 2021
- Civil Secretariat Jammu Sarkari Jobs 2020 - Recruitment of Project Manager Vacancies - 1,00,000 Salary - Apply Now
Civil Secretariat Jammu Sarkari Jobs 2020 - Recruitment of Project Manager Vacancies - 1,00,000 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Feb 11, 2020 17:13 PM | Shalini
|Company Name||Food Civil Supplies And Consumer Affairs Department Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Project Manager Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 100,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Jammu Jobs, Srinagar Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||10/03/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Jammu and Kashmir Govt Jobs|
1. Position: Project Manager (SPMU)
2. No. of post : 01
3. Salary Rs. 1,00,000/- per month
4. Minimum Qualification :MCA/BE/B.Tech (Computer Science/1T) with 5+ years Experience in relevant field.
5. Desirable roles responsibilities Project Manager (SPMU): Facilitate close coordination with all stakeholders including Department of Food & Public Distribution, Government of India, CPMU, NIC I-IQ, State officers of Civil Supplies Department, Nodal officers of Stale Civil Supplies Department, District Project Management Unit (DPMU) team, System Integrator (if any) for PDS Computerization, System Integrator of FPS Automation, District Supply Officers (DSO), District Information Officers (DIOS), officers of other Departments (if any). 2. Assess and monitor functioning of various components of PDS Computerization i.e. Digitization, Ration Card Management System, Online Allocation, Supply Chain Automation, Grievance Redressal and FPS Automation. 3. Monitor and keep record of current IT infrastructure available at State, District, Taluka, Godown and FPS level which are provisioned for implementation of End- To-End Computerization Scheme/ IM-PDS Scheme. 4. Prepare training manual and Other relevant study materials for DPMIJ or field staff. 5. Support F&CS to organize and impart training to State officials and field staff. 6. Support Food & Civil Supplies Department in pqeparing the RFP and Bid Management rnder the scheme.
ALSO READ :
TOP MNCs Now Hiring!!! 2 Lakhs Jobs Available - Submit Your Resume Now
Indian Bank SO Recruitment 2020 - Watch Full Video Here
1. RRB Recruitment 2020 - 6,000+ Clerk,Assistant,More vacancies Across India - Apply Now
2. CRPF Recruitment 2020 - 1,400+ Vacancies Across India - 25,500 - 81,100 Salary - Apply Now
3. SSC Recruitment 2020 - 4,500+ Assistant,Clerk,More vacancies Just Now Updated - 35,400 - 1,12400 Salary - Apply Now
4. ECHS Recruitment 2020 - Various Clerk,data Entry Operator & More vacancies Just Now Updated - Apply Now
5. ONGC Recruitment 2020 - Recruitment of Junior Project Associate Vacancies - 9 Lakhs Salary Per Annum - Apply Now
Terms and Conditions:
1. Candidate should not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 42 years of age.
2. Weightage be given to candidates who are presently working in J&K, e-PDS.
3. Last date for submission of Application forms is 10.03.2020.
Selection Procedure :
Criteria of Selection : Candidates whose application forms are complete in all respects shall be considered to be short-listed for an interview based on the following criteria:- A. The selection of Candidate will be based on point system with 60 points for Educational Qualification, 20 points for Experience and 20 points for interview.
B. Short listing of candidates for interview will be done @ 5 times the number of posts available i.e. for 1 vacancy 5 eligible candidates shall be short listed for interview. C. The short listing for interview will be done based on the points awarded to each candidate for his/her respective educational qualification and experience.
How to Apply :
The prescribed application form is available at the official website of Department of FCS&CA (wyy.jkfcsca.gov.in) or can be obtained from the office Of:- i) Director, Department of FCS&CA, Kashmir, Shaheed Gunj, Srinagar. ii) Director, Department of FCS&CA, Jammu, Nehru Market, Warehouse, Behind Asia Hotel, Jammu.
Application complete in all respects (on prescribed format) affixed with the recent passport size photograph or the candidate (Self-attested) along with a non-refundable Bank Demand Dran of Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) in favour of Financial Advisor/CAO, FCS&CA Department payable at Jammu should reach in the Department of FCS&CA, Civil Secretariat, Jammu (Room NO. 13, Floor, Mini Block) by or before the last date Of submission of the application forms. Self attested photocopies Of the following documents should be attached with the Application Form:- 01. Relevant qualification Certificates. 02. Experience Certificate, if any. 03. Date of Birth Certificate (Matriculation Certificate). 04. Marks cards of all the qualified examinations.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Food Civil Supplies And Consumer Affairs Department, please click on the Apply Now button below.