- Govt Jobs
- Office of the Superintedent, Peddapalli Recruitment 2021
- Civil Assistant Surgeon Specialist and Civil Assistant Surgeon Jobs in Peddapalli at Office of the Superintedent, Peddapalli - Apply Now
Civil Assistant Surgeon Specialist and Civil Assistant Surgeon Jobs in Peddapalli at Office of the Superintedent, Peddapalli - Apply Now
Last updated: Aug 06, 2021 11:13 AM | Sruthi
|Company Name||Office of the Superintedent, Peddapalli Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Civil Assistant Surgeon Specialist and Civil Assistant Surgeon Jobs|
|No of Posts||23 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 52,000 - Rs. 100,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Peddapalli Jobs|
|Similar Jobs||Telangana Govt Jobs|
Application are invited from the eligible candidates for appointment to the post of Civil Assistant Surgeon Specialists & Civil Asst. Surgeon (GDMO's) on contract basis as per G.O.RLNo. 1040, Finance (HRM-VII) Dept, Dt. 09.07.2021, Govt. Memo No. 4892/B/2021, Dt. 09.07.2021 of HM & FW (B) Dept., and the Commissioner, TVVP, Hyderabad, Rc.No. 001/Plg-V/2020, Dt. 15.07.2021 for a period up to 31.03.2022 or till the actual need is ceases, whichever earlier on purely temporary basis to work in TVVP hospitals in Peddapally District under the control of Telangana Vaidya Vidhana Parishad.
a) Applications are invited from specialists of various branches for the post of CAS Specialist & MBBS graduates for post of GDMO's for filling up of present vacancies as per the need in TVWP hospitals of Peddapally District.
1. Name of the Post: Civil Asst Surgeon Specialist and Civil Asst Surgeon.
2. No of Post: 23
3. Academic Qualification:
a) Civil Asst. Surgeon Specialists Post Graduate Degree I Diploma DNB in concerned specialties from the institution recognized by the MCI. Preference will be given to Degree holders.
b) Civil Asst. Surgeon GDMO's: MBBS from the institution recognized by the MCI.
a) Civil Asst. Surgeon Specialists: Rs. 1,00,000/- per month.
b) Civil Asst. Surgeon GDMO'S: Rs. 52,000/- per month
Only attested copies by the Gazetted officers need to be enclosed.
1. Certificates of academic and technical qualifications such as marks lists pass certificates, provisional certificate, testimonials and other certificates to prove their professionals skills, Council Registrations if any.
2. Certificate evidencing date of bith.
3. Latest Community Certificate in case of SC/ST/BC candidates issued by the competent authority (for those claiming reservation and age relaxation).
4. Physical disability certificates issued by the competent authority (for those claiming reservation and age relaxation).
5. A self addressed long envelope duly stamped with a postage of Rs. 25/
6. Certificates in respect of Local Non Local candidature in terms of Presidential Orders, 1975 i.e., Study Certificate for four (4) years preceding the year of qualifying examination, (or) in case, they have not studied in any institution, in the District during the above period of four years, residence certificate from the concerned MRO for four years preceding the year of the qualifying examination in Annexure - I and residence certificate for four years preceding the year of issue of the certificate shall be produced in Annexure- l, in terms of G.O.Ms.No. 729, GAD (SPF-A) Dept., Dt. 01.11.1975. If the certificates in proof of Local / Non Local candidature are not in accordance with these instructions, the applications will be rejected.
Selection Procedure :
a. Total marks are 100 of which 90 marks will be allotted basing on the marks obtained in qualifying examination and 10 marks will be awarded for welghtage i.e., from year of completion/ passing of the qualifying examination up to maximum of (10) years with 1 mark per each year up to maximum of 10 marks.
b. Merit list will be prepared based on the marks obtained with above criteria and displayed on the office Notice Board.
c. Selection list will be prepared from the finalized merit list duly following the rules of reservations etc., The Rule of Reservation to local candidates is applicable as per Presidential order.
d. The recruitment has to be on contract basis and the contract is initially for a period up to 31.03.2022. All guidelines to recruit the contract employees as prescribed by Govt. from time to time have to be followed.
e. Doctors: Post Graduate degree / Diploma / DNB duly registered from Medical Council of India. 13" preference will be given to Post Graduate Degree holders based on their PG marks. In case no PG applicants are available, MBBS graduates shall be considered.
f. Applications submitted without the copies of relevant certificates and with incomplete information will not be considered for selection and liable for rejection.
g. The decision of District Selection Committee, Peddapally under the Chairmanship of the District Collector, Peddapally regarding selection will be final and also the right to cancel the notification at any time without assigning any reasons thereof.
h. Appointment shall be subject to verification of certificates of Educational qualifications/ MCI registrations.
i. No TA/ DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
How to Apply :
Walk in interview is scheduled to be conducted on 13.08.2021 at O/o the Superintendent, Dist. Hqrs. Hospitals, Dist. Peddapally.
1) Last date of submission of standard application form along with attested copies of all the documents and one passport size photograph at O/o the Superintendent, Dist. Hqrs. Hospitals, Dist. Peddapally by 13.08.2021, 11.00 AM.
2) Walk-in-interview on 13.08.2021,2.00 PM at Peddapally Collectorate meeting hall.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Office of the Superintedent, Peddapalli, please click on the Apply Now button below.