Chief Supervisor/ Consultant jobs in Mumbai, Kolkata, Lucknow at MHA - Apply Now
Last updated: May 13, 2021 11:00 AM | Sruthi
|Company Name||MHA Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Chief Supervisor/ Consultant Jobs|
|No of Posts||5 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 60,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Lucknow Jobs, Kolkata Jobs, Mumbai Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||24/05/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Maharashtra Govt Jobs, Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs, West Bengal Govt Jobs|
The Office of the Custodian of Enemy Property for India (CEPI) invites applications to fill up the following posts in the head office of CEPI at Delhi and its 3 Branch Offces at Mumbai, Kolkata and Lucknow on contractual basis.
F. No. CEPVDELH1/02/35/2020
1. Name of the Post: Chief Supervisor/ Consultant (DS/US Level)
2. No of Post: 05 (Lucknow- 02 Mumbai - 02 Kolkata - 01)
3. Monthly Remuneration: Rs.60000
4. Qualification/ Experience: Retired Government Officer at the level of ADM OR DS OR US with experience of dealing with revenue/property matters. Proficient in Hindi and/or English. Persons having knowledge of regional language will be given preference. Working knowledge of MS Office is essential
5. Duties and Responsibilities: Preparation of proposal along with documentation for disposal of enemy properties. Submission of reports with documents for Vesting of property by CEPI. Regular interaction with District authorities for updating the enemy property record. Overall supervision of the work of Supervisor/Surveyor.
Terms and Conditions
1. Period of engagement:The initial engagement of a person as Consultant/Official will for the period of three years. After expiry of initial term. engagement may be extended. based on requirement of the office of the CEPI and performance of Consultant(s)/Official concerned for a maximum period of one year at a time. Relaxation may be given in deserving cases. The appointment of Consultant/Official would be on full-time basis and not permitted to take up any other assignment during the period of Consultancy in the Office of the CEPI. The appointment of Consultant/Official is of a temporary (non-official) nature against the specific jobs.
2. Station of Posting: Head Office at Delhi and other 3 Branch Offices at Mumbai, Kolkata and Lucknow.
3. Nature of engagement: Purely on contractual basis.
4. Clause regarding confidentiality of data and documents and conflict of interest: No one shall utilize or publish or disclose or part with. to a third party, any part of the data or statistics or proceedings or information collected for the purpose of his assignment or during the course of assignment for the Ministry/Office of the CEPI. without express written consent of the Ministry/Office of the CEPI. The Consultant/Officials shall be bound to hand-over the entire set of records of assignment to the Ministry/Office of the CEPI before expiry of the contract and before the final payment is released by the office of the CEPI.
5. Tax Deduction at Source: TDS as admissible -shall be deducted from the monthly remuneration of the officials. A TDS certificate shall be issued by the concerned DDO on demand.
6. Age Limit: Normally, the maximum age limit for all categories will be 65 years. However, engagement beyond 65 years and up to 70 years may be allowed in deserving cases keeping in view the health & level of expertise/experience of the candidate.
7. Rights of the Office of CEPI: The Office of the CEPI has the right to cancel the Vacancy Circular, not go for engagement of Consultant/Officials, at any stage.
Selection Procedure :
Short listed candidates will be called for an interview with prior intimation.
How to Apply :
1. The application should be completed in all respect by supporting documents.
2. Incomplete application shall not be entertained and no communication in this regard shall be sent to the applicant.
3. Separate application should be sent for separate post.
4. The application may be submitted by post or by hand to the Office of the Custodian of Enemy Property for India (CEPI). Delhi Head Office, East wing, 1st Floor, Shivaji Stadium Annexe, Connaught Place, New Delhi- 110001.
5. The application may alternatively be sent via e-mail in firstname.lastname@example.org
6. The last date for submission of application is 24.05.2021 by 5.00pm
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from MHA, please click on the Apply Now button below.