Chief General Manager jobs in New Delhi at IRCON - APPLY NOW
Last updated: May 11, 2021 11:37 AM | Lavanya
|Company Name||IRCON Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Chief General Manager Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 144,200 - Rs. 218,200 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||31/05/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Delhi (NCR) Govt Jobs|
1. Organization : Ircon International Limited
2. Title & No. of posts : Chief General Manager/HRM– One
3. post Location : Corporate Office, Delhi
4. Duration : 3 years from the date of appointment which can be further extended upto 5 years.
5. Terms of appointment : Deputation basis
6. Scale of pay : For SAG/NFSAG Officer – CGM level Rs.144200-218200/- (CDA) (Pay matrix level 14)
7. Perks/Benefits : Perks/ Benefits:
a. Expert Professional Allowance – 15% of the actual Basic pay per month.
b. Medical Allowance (outdoor) – 4% of the Basic pay per month.
c. A reimbursement of Rs. 6000/- per month for Entertainment expeses for E8 level officers on deputation in IRCON.
d. Reimbursement of expenses (as per minimum wages laid down for unskilled workers, as per respective State Govt.)
e. Lease/HRA/Option of retention of accommodation provided by Railways as per Railway's policy for retaining family at previous place of posting.
d. Deputation allowance, Transport allowance, Reimbursement for mobile and landline phone etc. Further details on perks & allowances visit the Link
8. Qualification/Experience :
a. IRPS Officer working in SAG/NFSAG scale with experience in establishment matters, Personal Administration, Recruitment, Selections and Labour Laws etc.
b. Relevant extensive experience and requisite knowledge in the same field.
c. The number of years of experience and nature of experience of the officer in the specific area as per requirement will be taken into consideration.
d. Officer should have good communication skills.
e. Overall, an officer with a good mix of all of the above shall be preferred for selection
9. Whether the company/ organisation has been exempted from the rule of permanent absorption and if so, the date upto which the exemption is valid : The Ministry of Railways has conveyed their approval for continuance of Railway Officers on deputation on exemption from the rule of immediate absorption to IRCON for a period of three years w.e.f. 31.08.2020 vide their letter No.2008/PL/45/04 (pt.), dated 09.03.2021.
Cut off date for eligibility would be reckoned as on closing date of vacancy notice.
Selection Procedure :
Selection will Be Based On Deputation basis
How to Apply :
1. Candidates may apply through proper channel for selection on deputation basis to the abovementioned vacancy in the prescribed proforma attached herewith. Zonal Railways/Railway CPSEs may forward the applications of eligible candidates alongwith Vigilance/DAR Clearance and APARs to Corporate Office/IRCON, New Delhi. A scanned copy of application in the enclosed format duly filled may also be sent by candidate in advance through e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org so as to reach us by 31.05.2021.
2. Closing date : 31 May 2021
3. Web address : www.ircon.org
No. IRCON/HRM/DEPU/HRM/1 Issued on 10.05.2021
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from IRCON, please click on the Apply Now button below.