Chief General Manager Jobs in Delhi at IRCON - Apply Now
Last updated: May 18, 2021 10:11 AM | Abisha
|Company Name||IRCON Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Chief General Manager Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 120,000 - Rs. 218,200 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||07/06/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Delhi (NCR) Govt Jobs|
1. Post Name: Chief General Manager/HRM– One post
2. Location : Corporate Office, Delhi
3. Duration : 3 years from the date of appointment which can be further extended upto 5 years.
4. Scale of pay : For SAG/NFSAG Officer – Rs.144200-218200/- (CDA) (Pay matrix level 14) For CPSE Officer – Rs. 120000-280000 (IDA)- (E8 Level)
5. Perks/ Benefits:
i. Expert Professional Allowance – 15% of the actual Basic pay per month.
ii. Medical Allowance (outdoor) – 4% of the Basic pay per month.
iii. A reimbursement of Rs. 6000/- per month for Entertainment expeses for E8 level officers on deputation in IRCON.
iv. Reimbursement of expenses (as per minimum wages laid down for unskilled workers, as per respective State Govt.)
v. Lease/HRA/Option of retention of accommodation provided by Railways as per Railway's policy for retaining family at previous place of posting.
vi. Deputation allowance, Transport allowance, Reimbursement for mobile and landline phone etc. For Further details on perks & allowances
6. Qualification/Experience :
i. Officers (IRPS Officer working in SAG/NFSAG scale/CPSE officers working in E-8 level), with experience in establishment matters, Personal Administration, Recruitment, Selections and Labour Laws etc. Relevant extensive experience and requisite knowledge in the same field.
ii. The number of years of experience and nature of experience of the officer in the specific area as per requirement will be taken into consideration. Officer should have good communication skills. Overall, an officer with a good mix of all of the above shall be preferred for selection.
7. VACANCY NOTICE NO. 2021/IRCON/HRM-01
Selection Procedure :
Selection will be based on Deputation basis
How to Apply :
1. Web address : www.ircon.org
2. Closing date : 07th June 2021
3. Candidates may apply through proper channel for selection on deputation basis to the abovementioned vacancy in the prescribed proforma attached herewith. Railway Board/Zonal Railways/CPSEs may forward the applications of eligible candidates alongwith Vigilance/DAR Clearance and APARs to Corporate Office/IRCON, New Delhi.
4. A scanned copy of application in the enclosed format duly filled may also be sent by candidate in advance through e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org so as to reach us by 07.06.2021.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from IRCON, please click on the Apply Now button below.