Chief General Manager/ General Manager jobs in Bilaspur at IRCON - Apply Now
Last updated: Jun 08, 2021 10:53 AM | Sruthi
|Company Name||IRCON Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Chief General Manager/ General Manager Jobs|
|No of Posts||2 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 123,100 - Rs. 218,200 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Bilaspur Jobs, Siliguri Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||06/07/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Chhattisgarh Govt Jobs, West Bengal Govt Jobs|
VACANCY NOTICE NO. 2021/IRCON/CIVIL-22
No. IRCON/HRM/CIVIL/DEPU/99653/3 Pt. XVI/
1. Name of the Post:
2. No of Post: 02
3. Location : Bilaspur (Chhattisgarh) & Siliguri (West Bengal) – One post each
4. Duration : 3 years from the date of appointment which can be further extended upto 5 years.
5. Terms of appointment : Deputation basis
6. Scale of pay : For SAG/NFSAG Officer – CGM level Rs.144200-218200/- (CDA) (Pay matrix level 14) For SG Officer – GM level Rs.123100-215900/- (CDA) (Pay matrix level 13)
7. Qualification/Experience :
a) IRSE Officer working in SAG/NFSAG/SG scale with experience in construction earthwork, bridges, track.
b) The job requirement will include preparation of bids and tenders and execution of projects at various project sites.
c) Relevant extensive experience and requisite knowledge in the same field.
d) The number of years of experience and nature of experience of the officer in the specific area as per requirement will be taken into consideration.
e) Officer should have good communication skills.
f) Overall, an officer with a good mix of all of the above shall be preferred for selection.
8. Whether the company/ organisation has been exempted from the rule of permanent absorption and if so, the date upto which the exemption is valid : The Ministry of Railways has conveyed their approval for continuance of Railway Officers on deputation on exemption from the rule of immediate absorption to IRCON for a period of three years w.e.f. 31.08.2017 vide their letter No.2008/PL/44/04 (pt.), dated 11.01.2018.
9. Perks/Benefits :
a) Expert Professional Allowance – 15% of the actual Basic pay per month.
b) Medical Allowance (outdoor) – 4% of the Basic pay per month.
c) A re-imbursement of Rs.6000/- per month for Entertainment expenses for E8 level officers on deputation in IRCON.
d) Reimbursement of expenses (As per minimum wages laid down for unskilled workers, as per respective State Govt. depending on place of posting of deputationist). (For CGM & GM)
e) Lease/HRA/Option of retention of accommodation provided by Railways as per Railway's policy for retaining family at previous place of posting.
f) Deputation allowance, Transport allowance, Reimbursement for mobile and landline phone etc. Further details on perks & allowances visit the Link-Click here
Cut off date for eligibility would be reckoned as on closing date of vacancy notice.
Selection Procedure :
Selection will be based on deputation basis.
How to Apply :
Candidates may apply through proper channel for selection on deputation basis to the abovementioned vacancies in the prescribed proforma attached herewith. Zonal railways may forward the applications of eligible candidates alongwith Vigilance/DAR Clearance and APARs to Corporate Office/IRCON, New Delhi. A scanned copy of application in the enclosed format duly filled may also be sent by candidate in advance through e-mail to email@example.com so as to reach us by 06.07.2021.
1. Web address : www.ircon.org
2. Closing date : 06 July 2021
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from IRCON, please click on the Apply Now button below.