Chief Financial Officer - General Manager Jobs in Chennai at RHFL - Apply Now
Last updated: May 18, 2021 09:48 AM | Abisha
|Company Name||RHFL Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Chief Financial Officer - General Manager Jobs|
|No of Posts||Various|
|Salary||Rs. 1,500,000 /-Per Year|
|Job Location||Chennai Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||11/06/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs|
1. Post Code: CFO – GM- MAY 2021
2. Position: Chief Financial Officer- General Manager
3. Location: Chennai
4. Qualification: Any Graduation in 10+2+3 format through regular, classroom course from an UGC recognized university followed by ACA /ICWA and/or MBA (Finance) from an UGC /AICTE recognized institution. In case of ACA/ICWA, 10+2 through regular classroom format followed by the professional qualification is also acceptable
5. Experience: Minimum 15 years relevant experience (for age not exceeding 50 years) preferably in Accounts and Finance and taxation matters in HFCs/ Banks/FIs (including minimum 2 years in the cadre of Deputy General Manager or equivalent). For further age relaxation, commensurate additional experience would be required. Experience in fund raising will be an added advantage
6. Fluency in English besides Tamil is must. Working knowledge of Hindi will be an added advantage.
7. RHFL employees fulfilling the overall eligibility criteria and ready to relocate are eligible to apply for the position. No NOC will be needed. Shortlisting will be done strictly based on eligibility criteria. Early joining will be preferred.
8. Should be ready to travel in case of necessity.
9. Candidates (internal-applying for lateral entry / external) having pending disciplinary action against them at the time of applying for the position or having been punished under disciplinary proceedings in last 5 years will not be considered eligible. All appointments are subject to satisfactory reference / background verification.
10. Job Description:
i. CFO will be responsible for developing, improving and implementing financial strategy at Repco Home Finance Limited.
ii. CFO will be a functional head and advisor to MD & CEO on financial plans and Company strategy.
iii. CFO will be responsible for managing the ALCO, Treasury, Accounting, Cash Management and the Internal & the External Audit function
11. Pay and Perquisites: CTC starting from Rs.15 lakhs per annum (fixed + variable). Experienced candidates would be compensated suitably as per market norms and Management discretion. Probation period: 1 Year.
Financial Management and Control: Ensure efficient cash management, control over expenses, and management of accounts payables and non-loan related receivables and ensure proper control systems are in place.
2. Asset liability management and ensure a well-balanced borrowing mix.
3. Develop and maintain policies, process and systems for internal controls.
4. Financial Statements: Ensure timely preparation of financial statements in compliance with relevant Accounting standards and regulatory requirements.
5. Strategic planning, budgeting and reporting: Ensure preparation of strategic plans, budgets and forecasts and robust management information systems are in place.
6. Deal with statutory auditors, internal auditors, tax consultants, banks, lenders, legal attorneys and regulators, as required.
7. Investment, Treasury and fund management: Ensure compliance with the investment policy and regulatory requirements, timely submission of regulatory returns.
8. Tax: Ensure proper tax planning and compliance with tax regulations including direct taxes, GST and TDS.
9. Assist the MD & CEO in the annual budgeting and preparing Repco Home’s medium to long-term business strategy.
10. Develop trackers to provide key updates to MD & CEO.
11. Provide actionable recommendations consistent with Company objectives to enhance shareholder value.
12. Oversee long-term budgetary planning and costs management in alignment with Repco Home’s strategic plan.
13. Any other work as assigned by the Competent Authority from time to time
Selection Procedure :
1. The shortlisting will be done as per the prescribed criteria and as per management discretion depending upon the number of applications received.
2. The shortlisted candidates shall be called for further selection process subsequently. The date & venue & mode of the same will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates individually in due course.
3. The Company reserves the right to accept/reject any/all candidates and/ or modify any of the eligibility conditions without assigning any reason or even abandon the recruitment process.
4. The Company also reserves the right to offer suitable cadre/emoluments to candidates as per its own discretion depending on profile, past experience and performance in the selection process etc.
5. No further communication/ correspondence in this regard will be entertained. Bringing external influence will lead to disqualification.
How to Apply :
1. Eligible candidates are requested to apply only as per the enclosed bio-data format by post/ courier along with a detailed CV (word document). Applications sent in any other format will not be considered.
2. Applications in a sealed envelope super-scribing the “Application for the post of CFOGM-CHENNAI-MAY 2021” shall be forwarded to the address as given below to reach the addressee on or before 5 pm on June 11, 2021:
3. The Deputy General Manager (HR) Repco Home Finance Limited 3rd Floor, Alexander Square New No. 2/Old No. 34 & 35 Sardar Patel Road, Guindy, Chennai - 600 032.
4. Applications can also be sent by mail (enclosing detailed CV and duly filled in bio data format) within the due date and time to email@example.com. The subject of the mail should be Application for the post of CFO-GM-CHENNAI-MAY 2021
5. Applications received after due date and without the prescribed bio data format will not be considered.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from RHFL, please click on the Apply Now button below.