CHANAKYA Fellow Jobs in Roorkee at IIT Roorkee - Apply Now
Last updated: Oct 14, 2021 10:29 AM | Sruthi
|Company Name||IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||CHANAKYA Fellow Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Job Location||Roorkee Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||05/11/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Uttarakhand Govt Jobs|
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals only for the project position as per the details given below for the Technology Development Project by the Principal nvestigator Prof. Thanga Raj Chelliah, under Divyasampark iHUB Roorkee for Devices Materials and Technology Foundation (A Section 8 - Not for profit Company) at Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee.
1. Title of Project: Development of hack-free hydro plant control systems.
2. Sponsoring Agency: Divyasampark iHUB Roorkee for Devices Materials and Technology Foundation
3. Project positions: CHANAKYA Fellow (Senior Research Fellow)
4. No. of Vacancy: 01
5. Location: IIT Roorkee, Roorkee, Uttarakhand-247667
a. M.E/M.Tech in Power Electronics/Power Systems/Control Systems/ Motor Drives/Computer Science/Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning with two years of Research/Industry experience.
b. Candidate must be GATE qualified.
7. Relevant Experience: Working experience in Power Electronics/Motor Drives would be an added advantage.
8. Job Description (In Brief):
i. Need highly motivated candidate to work with academia and industry in the project for developing hack-free hydro plant control systems, by identifying the hacked signals and reconfiguring the control systems.
ii. Need to write reports and help generate publications/patents.
iii. Ready to help in developing Proof of Concept for further development of product.
iv. Need to achieve the milestones in time and be a quick learner.
9. Duration of the Fellowship: 2 years
Selection Procedure :
1. After shortlisting, candidates will be called for the Interview.
2. Candidates, appearing for Interview, should bring the following documents:
a) Cover letter with detailed CV including chronological discipline of degrees/certificates obtained.
b) Experience including research, industrial field and others
c) Please note that no TA/DA is not admissible for attending the interview.
3. The date and time of interview will be shared with the shortlisted candidates only.
How to Apply :
1. Candidates before appearing for the interview shall ensure that they are eligible for the position they intend to apply.
2. Candidate should apply by submitting their resume along with self-attested copies of degrees, experience certificates on firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Last Date to apply 05 November 2021.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from IIT Roorkee, please click on the Apply Now button below.