- Govt Jobs
- National Institute Of Rural Development And Panchayati Raj Recruitment 2021
- Chair Professor Jobs in Hyderabad at National Institute Of Rural Development And Panchayati Raj - Apply Now
Chair Professor Jobs in Hyderabad at National Institute Of Rural Development And Panchayati Raj - Apply Now
Last updated: Jun 09, 2021 18:38 PM | Abisha
|Company Name||National Institute Of Rural Development And Panchayati Raj Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Chair Professor Jobs|
|No of Posts||Various|
|Job Location||Hyderabad Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||01/07/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Telangana Govt Jobs|
NIRDPR invites applications for Chair Professor constituted in honour of Late Shri S.R. Sankaran, an eminent civil servant and acclaimed rural development administrator.
i. The Chair Professor should be a person of national/international eminence either from India or abroad who can guide and inspire research, consultations and also networks with academicians, administrators, political parties and civil society groups. He/she should possess qualifications normally required for a Senior Professor in a Central University.
1. Post Name: Chair Professor
2. The Objectives: The objectives of Shri. S.R. Sankaran Chair are:
a) Facilitate research in the area of welfare and protection of rural labour, leading to significant publications;
b) To enable the Chair to interact with scholars, political activists, civil society groups in India and to strengthen the knowledge, policies and collective action upon all matters relating to rural labour in the unorganized sector; and
c) To organize Consultations and Workshops to promote greater awareness and collective action in achieving their welfare and upward mobility.
B. Qualifications, Experience and Age for the Chair Professor Shri S.R. Sankaran Chair Professor should be a person of National/International eminence either from India or abroad who would be able to guide and inspire research, consultations and also initiatives among the academicians, administrators, political parties and civil society groups. i) He/ She should possess the qualifications normally required for a Senior Professor in a Central Indian University, such as
3. Academic Background : Ph.D in Social Sciences (preferably in Sociology, Anthropology, Public Administration, Applied Economics, Rural Development, Statistics, etc.) with proven work and publications in the area of Rural Labour
4. Experience : Should have at least 10 years experience in the post of Professor in any University or academic institution. ii) Persons who have done extraordinary work in the area of rural labour.
5. Consolidated Remuneration: The Chair will carry a consolidated salary on par with Professors of Central University but will not exceed the maximum of the salary a Senior Professor in a Central University
6. Tenure of Appointment: The term of the Chair is one academic year but may be extended to three academic years by mutual consultation. In special circumstances, a short term of six months will also be considered.
7. Advt. No.8/2021
Selection Procedure :
How to Apply :
1. The Institute reserves the right to relax any of the requirements i.e. age, educational qualification, experience etc. in exceptional cases. The selection will be at NIRD&PR, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad. Director General, NIRD&PR has every right to cancel the selection or postpone the selection process without assigning any reason there of.
2. For the Eligibility criteria and other details, please log on to http://career.nirdpr.in/ The candidates should apply through online registration available on the website http://career.nirdpr.in/
3. Alternatively, the candidates can also submit the hard copy of the application downloaded from the website duly filled in or send the CV along with supporting documents to Assistant Registrar (E), National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad-500030 within the due date i.e 01.07.2021
4. Last date for receipt of application – 01.07.2021
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from National Institute Of Rural Development And Panchayati Raj, please click on the Apply Now button below.