Central University of Punjab Recruitment 2021 Medical Officer Job Notification Released, Application Process begins from today - Apply now
Last updated: Jan 18, 2021 18:24 PM | Abisha
|Company Name||Central University of Punjab Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Medical Officer Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 65,500 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Bathinda Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||25/01/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Punjab Govt Jobs|
An Online Interview will be held for the post of Medical Officer (Male/Female) on purely temporary and contractual basis for a period of six months or till the position is filled up on regular basis, whichever is earlier. The details of the post is given below:
1. Name of the post: Medical Officer (Male/Female)
2. Number of Posts: 01
3. Minimum Qualification:
i. M.B.B.S. with at least 55% marks from a recognized university and 02 years experience as Medical Officer in a residential teaching institution or a hospital of repute
ii. M.D./ M.S. in any Clinical Specialty
iii. The candidate must be registered with Medical Council of India or State Council or will have to get registered before joining
4. Desirable Qualification: Candidate with Post-graduate qualifications will be preferred
5. Salary & Emoluments: Rs. 65,500/- p.m. (Consolidated)
6. Advertisement No. CUPB/20-21/011
1. Applicants are required to apply online (through Link: https://cupnt.samarth.edu.in) on before 25.01.2021.
2. Due to present COVID-19 pandemic, the Interview will be conducted online. Therefore, every candidate should have required online facility to attend the interview online. The link (google meet) for the interview will be provided once the application is received and verified by the University.
It will be the sole responsibility of candidate to get ready with proper internet connection, speaker, microphone etc. The University will not be responsible for poor internet connectivity or any other problem during online interview at the candidate’s end.
3. Any type of corrigendum/ addendum/ amendments/ notice/ updation etc. related to this advertisement shall be uploaded on University websites www.cup.edu.in only. Further, the university will not send any further information/ call letters by post/newspapers. CUPB will not be responsible for invalid/ wrong email ID and Mobile No. mentioned by the candidates. Therefore, it is the responsibility of the candidate to regularly check CUPB websites: www.cup.edu.in for updates.
4. In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection, which may be detected at any stage even after issuing an offer letter, the University reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the applicant.
5. Separate application (along with separate application fee) should be filled/deposited for each post applied for.
6. The University may/may not draw reserve panel(s) against possible vacancies in future.
7. Applicants are required to show the original documents at the time of joining.
8. Duties timing may be staggered and as decided by the university.
9. The university reserves the right to withdraw this advertisement or increase/decrease the number of post at any time without assigning any reason.
10. The right is also reserved with the university either to fill or not to fill the vacancies. The decision of Competent Authority of the university in this regard shall be final.
11. Application fees once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances. Before applying for the post, candidates are advised to satisfy themselves about their eligibility.
12. Upper age limit, qualification and experience etc. will be counted as on the date of online Interview.
13. The candidates having experience of working in Central/State Government universities will be preferred. 14. The candidates will not have any claim on regular position/absorption.
15. Canvassing in any form may lead to cancellation of candidature.
16. Incomplete Online applications or without uploading of relevant supporting enclosures (self-attested copies of degree/certificates /marks sheets/experience certificate, etc.) may be out-rightly rejected.
17. In case of disputes/suites or legal proceedings against the university, the Jurisdiction shall be confined to the Court of Bathinda or Punjab and Haryana High Court Chandigarh only.
18. Suppression of factual information, supply of fake documents, providing false or misleading information or any other undesirable action by the candidate shall lead to cancellation of his /her candidature. In case, it is detected at any point of time in future even after engagement that the candidate was not eligible as per the prescribed qualification, experience etc. which could not be detected at the time of written test/ interview due to whatever circumstances, his/her engagement shall be liable to be terminated forthwith as per this clause and also based on his/her undertaking.
19. The University will get verified all the certificates in support of qualification, experience etc. submitted by candidates, from the issuing authority. If any document is found to be false/ fake/ incorrect/ malafide at any stage of verification before or after engagement, the document in question shall be summarily rejected which shall lead to termination of his/her appointment, if already engaged and action may be initiated against the candidate for this misconduct as per rules.
Selection Procedure :
1. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for online interview on the date mentioned above
2. Date of Online Interview: 29.01.2021
How to Apply :
1. Applicants are required to apply online (through Link https://cupnt.samarth.edu.in) as available on university website www.cup.edu.in on before 25.01.2021
2. Last date of submission of online applications: 25.01.2021
3. Link for applying online: https://cupnt.samarth.edu.in
4. Date of Online Interview: 29.01.2021
5. Time of Interview: 11.30 a.m
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from Central University of Punjab.To Apply for the job posting from Central University of Punjab, please click on the Apply Now button below.