Central University of Orissa Recruitment 2020 - Professor Vacancies - Apply Now
Last updated: Jun 29, 2020 19:17 PM | Shalini
|Company Name||Central University of Orissa Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Professor Jobs|
|No of Posts||15 Posts|
|Job Location||Koraput Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||31/07/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Odisha Govt Jobs|
Online applications are invited in the prescribed Application Format from the eligible Indian Citizens and candidates possessing Overseas Citizenship Of India (OCI) for appointment to the posts of Professor. Associate Professor And Assistant Professor in the Academic Pay Level 14. 1 3A and 10 in the respective pay Matrix as per 7th Central Pay Commission Pay Scales. in various Departments of the University on a direct recruitment deputation basis.
1. Posts: Professor Essential Qualifications For The Posts In The Disciplines Of Sciences. Social Sciences, Humanities. Journalism And Mass Communication And Languages
2. No.of. Posts: 15
3. Pay Matrix Level: 14 as per 7th CPC
4. Eligibility (A or B): i) An eminent scholar having a Ph.D. degree in the concerned/ allied/ relevant discipline, and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence Of published work with a minimum Of 10 research publications in the peer-reviewed or tJGC listed journals and a total research score of 120 as per the criteria given in Appendix II, Table 2 of UGC Regulation. ii) A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in university/college as Assistant Professor/ Associate Professor/ Professor. and/or research experience at the equivalent level at the University / National I.evel Institutions with evidence of having successfully guided doctoral candidates. B. An outstanding professional, having a Ph.D. degree in the relevant/allied/ disciplines. from any academic institution (not included in A above) / industry. who has made significant contributions to the knowledge in the concerned,' allied/relevant discipline? supported by documentary evidence. provided he/she has ten years' experience.
1. Posts: Professor Essential Qualifications For The Posts In The Discipline Of Business Administration
2. Pay Matrix Level: 14 as per 7th CPC
3. Eligibility Ph.D. degree in the relevant field and First class or equivalent at either Bacheloös or Master's level in the relevant branch. AND Minimum of 10 years of experience in teaching/ research/ industry Out of which at least 3 years shall be at a post equivalent to that of an Associate Professor, ili. At least 6 research publications at the level of Associate Professor in SCI journals/ t J(iCi AICET approved list of journals and at least 2 successful Ph.D. guided as Supervisor/ Co- supervisor till the date Of eligibility Of promotion. OR At least 10 research publications at the level of Associate Professor in SCI journals' UGU' AICTE approved list of journals till the date of eligibility Of promotion.
1. Posts: Professor Essential Qualifications For The Posts In The Discipline Of Education
2. Pay Matrix Level: 14 as per 7th CPC
3. Essential: Postgraduate degree in Science or Mathematics or Social Sciences or Commerce or Language. M.Ed. / M.A. (Education) Ph.D. in Education v. Ten years of teaching experience in a teacher education institution for Professor and eight years for Associate Professor. Any other relevant qualification prescribed by the University Grants Commission for these categories of posts. Desirable: Diploma or Degree in Educational Administration or Leadership.
1. Posts: Professor Essential Qualifications For The Posts In The Discipline Of Computer Science
2. Pay Matrix Level: 14 as per 7th CPC
3. iii. Ph.D. degree in the relevant field and First class or equivalent at either Bachelor's or Master•s level in the relevant branch. AND Minimum Of 10 years of experience in teaching/ research/ industry out Of which at least 3 years shall be at a post equivalent to that of an Associate Professor. AND At least 6 research publications at the level of Associate Professor in SCI journals/ UGO/ AICET approved list of journals and at least 2 successful Ph.D. guided as Supervisor/ Co- supervisor till the date of eligibility of promotion. OR At least 10 research publications at the level of Associate Professor in SCI journals/ t JGC/ AICTE approved list of journals till the date of eligibility of promotion.
General Instructions And Other Important Points To The Applicants:
1. The recruitment shall be made in accordance with the "UGC Regulations on Minimum Qualifications for Appointment of Teachers and Other Academic Staff in Universities and ( Colleges and Measures for the Maintenance of Standards in Higher Education. 2018 " and Regulations of NCFE for Teacher Education and .IICTE for Business Management and computer Science.
2. All applicants are required to apply online in the prescribed format with complete. correct information and attachments. The applicant will be solely responsible for the authenticity oc the submitted information. Applicants are required to carefully read required qualifications. experience etc, and fill the application form as available on the University website
3. Applicants should possess the prescribed qualifications and experience as on the closing date of application, The posts advertised carry UCiC pay scales plus admissible allowances.
4. Mere fulfillment of the qualification or the eligibility criteria does not entitle an applicant to be necessarily considered or called for interview. The University reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualification/ eligibility higher than the minimum prescribed. Publications under submission' or submitted to referees will not be considered towards the calculation of marks for publication criteria. Further, all the items for which marks are claimed should be strictly in accordance with the screening guidelines.
5. Application fees and application form(s) are to be submitted as per details given below: a. Application fee of Rs.l, 000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only) for UR}OBC/EWS category. b. No application fee will be charged from applicants belonging to SC, ST, pwD and Women category. c. Applicants are required to pay application fee of Rs.l, 000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only) through SBI e-pay. d. Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. The advertisements issued earlier vide our Advertisement Ref.No.01/2019, 02/2019. 03/2019 dt.01 ,08.2019 stand withdrawn, The application fee remitted by the candidates in response to the advertisement will be returned on submission of details of the Fec Paid. Receipt No., Bank Account details and IFSC Code for online transfer of the same. Application forms have to be filled only in online mode, as available on the website of the University, within the prescribed time limit indicated in the advertisement. Candidates arc also required to get a print-copy of their online application torm and send g. the same along with all testimonials to reach the University betOrc 07 August 2020. Applicants applying for morc than one post/department must apply separately and pay h. fees separately.
6.In order to avoid last minute rush. the applicants are advised to apply early. In case of any persistent technical issue, the applicants can mail their problem at the email id repistrarrmcuo.a€.in
7 i. The reservation for applicants from SC. ST, EWS. OBC (non-creamy layer), and Persons with Disability (PwD) categories will be applicable as per UIGCJ Government of India norms. ii. Applicants seeking reservation benefits available for SC/ST/OBC./EWS/PwD categories must upload the necessary documents justifying the claim of their reservation as per Govt. of India lists/rules/norms. The certificate uploaded should be in the format prescribed by the Government of India and should be digitally verifiable. iii. In case the applicant wants to claim benefits under the pwD category, the applicant's relevant disability should not be less than 40 per cent. Proof to this effect in the form of a valid Disability Certificate must be uploaded with the application.iv. Applicants applying for the post(s) reserved for OBC must upload certificate of OBC (non- creamy layer) in the prescribed form issued by Competent Authority. The certificate should be of the current financial year, in accordance with instructions issued by the Government of India in this respect from time to time. Applicants should ascertain that they belong to the reserved categories (caste) enlisted in the Central List for the Other Backward Classes. v. II' the relevant certificates for respective reserved categories are not uploaded with the application, the application may be rejected and no appeal against its rejection will be entertained,
8. Consequent upon adoption Of self-certification provisions as required by the Govt. of India. the University shall process the applications entirely on the basis Of information/documents uploaded with the application. In case the information/documents are found to be false,' incorrect by way of omission or commission. the responsibility shall lie solely with the •able for action as per law.
9. Applicants serving in Government/ public Sector Undertakings (including Boards/ Autonomous Bodies) are required to submit original .No Objection 'eroticale• from the employer. at the time of interview. However, they have to upload the copy of ()hieclion Certificate at the time of online application.
10. The shortlisted candidates called for interview should report along with all the testimonials/ certificates in original along with valid photo ID (Aadhaar/ Voter ld/l)riving License/ Passport). A set of self-attested photocopy Of certificates/ testimonials with respect to the qualifications, experience and Category as applicable. indicated in the online application torm. duly certified by the applicant should also be submitted at the time of interview.
11. All correspondence from the University including interview letter, if any. shall be sent only to the e-mail address provided by the applicant in the online application form.
12 Applications which do not meet the eligibility criteria given in this advertisement and / or le e in any respect shall be summarily rejected.
13 Applicants must NOT furnish any particulars that are false, tampered or fabricated. or suppress any material / information while submitting the online application and uploading self-certified copies./testimonials.
14. The University further reserves the right to amend the number of posts or not to fill any of 14 the posts mentioned in the advertisement at its discretion without assigning any reason thereof.
15 The list Of shortlisted / rejected candidates will be displayed on the website of the University for information of the candidates. NO separate intimation will be given to the candidates who are not shortlisted.
16. Applicants awarded degrees by foreign Universities are required to submit Equivalence Certificate issued by Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi. The University reserves the right to require Equivalence Certificate for various degrees from any of the applicant.
17.Relaxations and concessions shall apply as per GOV UGC norms.
Selection Procedure :
No TA/DA shall be paid to candidates for attending the interview.
How to Apply :
The last date for submission of the Online Application form is 31 July 2020. Candidates are also required to send the hardcopy of the Online Application form along with all testimonials by Speed post Or Registered Post to reach The Registrar, Central University of Odisha, PO- NAD, Sunabeda, Koraput - 763 004 Odisha before O' August 2020. The candidate should write the ADVT. No. applied for on the top of the cover envelop. and NAME OF THE POST Applied for the top of the Cover Envelope.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from Central University of Orissa.To Apply for the job posting from Central University of Orissa, please click on the Apply Now button below.