Associate Professor Jobs in Koraput: On 01.08.2019, Central University of Orissa announced job notification for the post of Associate Professor has been released officially. B.Sc, M.Sc, M.Phil/Ph.D, M.Ed, M.A, M.Com, MBA/PGDM pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website cuo.ac.in. The application process ends on 16.09.2019.
A: Sciences, Social Sciences, Humanities, Journalism and Mass Communication and Language (As per UGC Regulations 2018) :
1. A good academic record, with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned /allied / relevant disciplines.
2. A Master‘s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale, wherever the grading system is followed).
3. A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and / or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/industry with a minimum of seven publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of Seventy five (75) as per the criteria given in the Screening Guidelines for the post annexed to this advertisement (Appendix II, Table 2. of UGC Regulation 2018).
B: Business Administration (as per AICTE, 2019/ UGC, 2018 Regulations) :
1. Consistently good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) in Master’s Degree in Business Management / Administration/in a relevant management related discipline or first class in two year full time PGDM declared equivalent by AIU / recognized by the AICTE / UGC; First Class graduate and professionally qualified Chartered Accountant/Cost and works Accountant / Company Secretary of the concerned statutory body.
2. Ph. D. or Fellow of Indian Institute of Management or of an Institute recognized by AICTE and declared equivalent by the AIU.
3. A minimum of eight years’ experience of teaching / industry / research / professional at managerial level excluding the period spent for obtaining the research degree.
C: Education (As per UGC and NCTE Regulations) :
1. Postgraduate degree in Sciences/ Mathematics/ Social Sciences/ Languages/ Commerce with minimum 55% marks.
2. Postgraduate degree in Education (M.Ed.) with 55% marks.
3. Ph.D. degree in Education or in the discipline relevant to the area of specialisation.
4. A minimum of eight years of experience in teaching and research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/Industry with a minimum of seven research publications in the peer-reviewed or UGClisted journals and a total research score of seventy five (75) as per the criteria given in the Screening Guidelines for the post annexed to this advertisement (Appendix II, Table 2 of UGC Regulation 2018).
D: Computer Science (as per AICTE, 2019/ UGC, 2018 Regulations) :
1. Ph. D. degree in relevant field and First class or equivalent at either Bachelor’s or Master’s level in the relevant branch.
2. Minimum of eight (8) years of experience in teaching / research / industry out of which at least 2 years shall be Post Ph.D. experience.
3. At least six (6) research publications in SCI journals / UGC /AICTE/ peerreviewed approved list of journals.
4. Total research score of seventy five (75) as per the criteria given in Appendix II, Table 2 of UGC Regulation 2018.
1. The recruitment shall be made in accordance with the “UGC Regulations on Minimum Qualifications for Appointment of Teachers and Other Academic Staff in Universities and Colleges and Measures for the Maintenance of Standards in Higher Education, 2018”.
2. All applicants are required to apply online in the prescribed format with complete, correct information and attachments. The applicant will be solely responsible for the authenticity of the submitted information. Applicants are required to fill the application form as available on the University website www.cuo.ac.in. The details regarding qualifications, experience, screening guidelines and indicative proformas etc. are available on the University website www.cuo.ac.in, along with this advertisement. The applicants are required to read these details before filling up the form.
3. In order to avoid last minute rush, the applicants are advised to apply early. In case of any persistent technical issue, the applicants can mail their problem at the email id email@example.com.
4. Consequent upon adoption of self-certification provisions as required by the Govt. of India, the University shall process the applications entirely on the basis of information/documents uploaded with the application. In case the information/documents are found to be false/incorrect by way of omission or commission, the responsibility shall lie solely with the applicant and the applicant shall be liable for action as per law.
5. Applicants serving in Government/Public Sector Undertakings (including Boards/Autonomous Bodies) are required to submit original ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the employer, at the time of interview. However, they have to upload the copy of ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of online application.
6. In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection, which may be detected at any stage even after the issuance of offer letter, the University reserves right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the applicants. In case of any dispute/ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of the University shall be final. Applicants are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess the essential qualifications laid down in the advertisement.
Central University of Orissa, Central Silk Board Building, Landiguda, Koraput - 764021, Odisha, India.
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
1. All correspondence from the University including interview letter, if any, shall be sent only to the e-mail address provided by the applicant in the online application form. Applications which do not meet the eligibility criteria given in this advertisement and / or are incomplete in any respect shall be summarily rejected. Before applying online, applicants are advised to go through detailed notice available on the website of the University.
2. Applicants must NOT furnish any particulars that are false, tampered or fabricated, or suppress any material / information while submitting the online application and uploading self-certified copies/testimonials.
3. The screened candidates called for interview should report along with all the testimonials/certificates in original along with valid photo ID (Aadhaar/Voter Id/Driving License/Passport). A set of self-attested photocopy of certificates/testimonials with respect to the qualifications, experience and category as applicable, indicated in the online application form, duly certified by the applicant should be submitted at the time of interview.
4. The last date for submission of the form is 16th September 2019. Canvassing in any form will be treated as a disqualification. Any dispute regarding the recruitment will fall under the jurisdiction of courts of Odisha.
FreshersLIVE wishes you all the best. Visit 'www.fresherslive.com' for all your government job alerts, current affairs, and to take mock test for various govt jobs.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Central University of Orissa, please click on the Apply Now