Central University of Orissa Jobs 2021: 14 Professor Vacancy for Any Post Graduate, M.Phil/Ph.D published on 9th August 2019
Last updated: Aug 09, 2019 17:08 PM | Fresherslive
|Company Name||Central University of Orissa Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Professor Jobs|
|No of Posts||14 Posts|
|Job Location||Koraput Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||16/09/2019|
|Similar Jobs||Odisha Govt Jobs|
1. Name of the Departments: 1. English, 2. Odia, 3. Sociology, 4. Journalism & Mass Communication, 5. Anthropology, 6. Economics, 7. Biodiversity & Conservation of Natural Resources, 8. Mathematics, 9. Education, 10. Hindi, 11. Sanskrit, 12. Statistics, 13. Business Management, 14. Computer Science.
2. i) Essential: 1) Consistently good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) in Master’s Degree in Business Management / Administration/in a relevant discipline or consistently good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) in two year full time PGDM declared equivalent by AIU / recognized by the AICTE / UGC; OR First Class graduate and professionally qualified Chartered Accountant/Cost and works Accountant / Company Secretary of the concerned statutory body.
2) Ph. D. or Fellow of Indian Institute of Management or of an Institute recognized by AICTE and declared equivalent by the AIU.
3) A minimum of ten years’ experience of teaching / industry / research / professional out of which five years must be at the level of Reader or equivalent excluding the period spent for obtaining the research degree.
2. All applicants are required to apply online in the prescribed format with complete, correct information and attachments. The applicant will be solely responsible for the authenticity of the submitted information. Applicants are required to fill the application form as available on the University website www.cuo.ac.in. The details regarding qualifications, experience, screening guidelines and indicative proformas etc. are available on the University website www.cuo.ac.in, along with this advertisement. The applicants are required to read these details before filling up the form.
3. Applicants should possess the prescribed qualifications and experience as on the closing date of application, as prescribed by the University from time to time for the respective posts. The posts advertised carry UGC pay scales plus admissible allowances.
4. The applications received shall be screened as per screening guidelines attached with this advertisement for short listing and recommending the applicants to be called for interview.
5. Any consequential vacancies arising at the time of Interview may also be filled up from the available screened candidates.
Selection Procedure :
How to Apply :
The details regarding qualifications, experience, screening guidelines and indicative proforma etc. are available on the University website www.cuo.ac.in, along with this advertisement. The applicants are required to read these details before filling up the form.
Online applications are invited in the prescribed Application Form from eligible candidates for appointment to the post of Professor in various Departments at the CUO in the Academic Pay Level 14 of 7th Central Pay Commission Pay Matrix. The last date for receipt of application is 16th September, 2019. The recruitment shall be made in accordance with the “UGC Regulations 2018”. For details, please visit the University website www.cuo.ac.in Any addendum/corrigendum shall be posted only on the University website.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Central University of Orissa, please click on the Apply Now button below.