Central University of Orissa Jobs 2021: 2 Lecturer Vacancy for Any Post Graduate, M.Phil/Ph.D published on 27th December 2017
Last updated: Dec 27, 2017 10:06 AM | Fresherslive
|Company Name||Central University of Orissa Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Lecturer Jobs|
|No of Posts||02 Posts|
|Job Location||Koraput Jobs|
|Similar Jobs||Odisha Govt Jobs|
Department of Mathematics
1. Good academic record as defined by the concerned University with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in Mathematics from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
2. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidates must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) for Lecturer/Asst. Professor conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
3. Provided however, that candidates, who are or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or the subsequent Regulations if notified by the UGC, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Lecturer.
4. Further, the award of degrees to candidates registered for the M.Phil./Ph.D. programme prior to July 11, 2009, shall be governed by the provisions of the then existing Ordinances/ By laws/ Regulations of the Institution awarding the degrees and the Ph.D. candidates shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of “NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities / Colleges / Institutions subject to the fulfillment of the following conditions: -
(a) Ph.D. degree of the candidate awarded in regular mode only;
(b) Evaluation of the Ph.D. thesis by at least two external examiners;
(c) Candidate had published two research papers out of which at least one in a refered journal from out of his/her Ph.D. work;
(d) The candidate had presented two papers in seminars/conferences from out of his/her Ph.D. work;
(e) Open Ph.D. viva-voce of the candidate had been conducted.
Walk in Address And Time
The standard terms and conditions are as follows
2. The monthly Consolidated Remuneration will be Rs.30000/- only. The engagement will be for the Department of Mathematics.
3. No TA/DA will be paid by the University to the candidates appearing for the Interview.
4. The above vacancies are likely to increase or decrease as per requirement at the sole discretion of the University.
5. Interview will be held at Central University of Orissa, Landiguda, Koraput, Odisha – 764 021.
Selection Procedure :
How to Apply :
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from Central University of Orissa, please click on the Apply Now button below.