CCI Competition Commission Recruitment 2020 - Deputy Director General Vacancies - 209200 Salary - Apply Soon
Last updated: Nov 21, 2020 15:33 PM | Ranjani
|Company Name||CCI Competition Commission Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Deputy Director General Jobs|
|No of Posts||6 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 78,800 - Rs. 209,200 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||17/12/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Delhi (NCR) Govt Jobs|
Filling up of posts in the office of Director General, CCI on deputation basis. The Competition Commission of India (CCI) on behalf of the Ministry of Corporate Affairs invites applications for filling up Of following posts in the office of Director General, CCI on deputation on foreign service terms basis. The details of the posts along with eligibility criteria, educational qualification.
1. Name of Post & Pay Scale/ Pay Level: Deputy Director General Pay Matrix Level 12 (Rs.78800- 209200) (Pre-revised scale PB-3 + GP Rs.7600)
2. Qualification/Requirements: Essential:
1) Officers of the All India Services or Central Civil Services Group 'A' or Autonomous Organizations or Regulatory Authorities or Universities or Academic or Research Institutions etc. and
2) (a) Working in analogous post or grade; or
(b) 04 years' experience in Grade Pay of Rs.6600 or equivalent; or
(c) having a combined service of 06 years in Grade Pay of Rs.6600 and 5400, of which at least two years in the Grade Pay of Rs.6600; or
(d) 08 years' experience in Grade Pay of Rs.5400; and
3) Having experience in Investigation under any Economic Law such as Income Tax, Customs, Enforcement etc. dealing with Investigation or Gathering of Intelligence.
1. Bachelor's degree in Law/ Economics/ Commerce/ Business Administration with finance & accounts/ CA/CS/Cost Accountant or any equivalent degree considered useful by the Selection Committee.
2. Experience in Competition Law/Matters.
4. No of Post: 5
1. Name of Post & Pay Scale/ Pay Level: Deputy Director General (Corporate Services) Pay Matrix Level 12 (Rs.78800- 209200) (Pre-revised PB-3 + GP Rs.7600)
2. Qualification/Requirements: Essential: 1) Officers having Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in any discipline from a recognized university and 2) (a) Working in analogous post/grade; or (b) 05 years' experience in Grade Pay of Rs.6600 or equivalent in the relevant field (Establishment/ Personnel Management / Secretarial Practices/ Administration).
3. Desirable: Higher qualification and experience will be given preference.
4. No of Post: 1
Selection Procedure :
Selection will be deputation basis.
How to Apply :
The application in the prescribed pro-forma (Annexure-III), together with all necessary documents i.e. cadre clearance, vigilance clearance, copies of APARS etc. and 'Certificate from the Employer' may be sent to the undersigned, through proper channel, latest by Wth December. 2020. It is clarified that any form of conditional forwarding from the employer or applications received without the prescribed dcmjments and 'Certificate Of Employer' will be rejected.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from CCI Competition Commission, please click on the Apply Now button below.