Secretary Jobs in New Delhi: On 03.12.2019, CCI Competition Commission announced job notification for the post of Secretary has been released officially. M.A, MBA/PGDM, LLB pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website cci.gov.in. The application process ends on 31.01.2020.
The Competition Commission of India invites applications from eligible candidates for appointment to the post of Secretary by the Composite Method of deputation on foreign service terms/ promotion. The details of the post, along with eligibility criteria, educational qualification/experience etc. required for the post are given in Ann I
1. Secretary Scale of pay of Rs.67000 - (annual increment 3%) - Rs.79000 (pre-revised) Level 15 Rs.182200 - 224100) (revised)] or pay Band Rs.37400- 67000 + Grade pay Rs.10000 (pre-revised) Level 14 (RS.144200 - 218200) (revised)), depending availability candidates indicated Annexure. on in the of this Ann
2. For appointment On
(a) For pay scale - (annual increment three percent) - 791m (pre.revised), Level 15 (Rs.182200 -224100) (revised)) (i) From amongst Officers of the Central Government or State Government holding a post in the pay scale f Rs.67000.(annual increment @ - Rs.79000 (pre-revised), Level 15 (Rs.182200 - 224100) (revisedJ1 (ii) From amongst officers of the Central Government or State Government holding a post in the pay band Rs.37400- 67000 + Grade Pay Rs.10000 (pre-revised), Level la (as. 144200 - 21820 (revised)], with ten years' experience Administration or Finance or Industrial management in the same grade.
(b) For pay band Rs.37400-67000 Grade Pay Rs.100m (pre-revised), Level 14 (Rs.144200 - 218200) (revised" (i) From amongst officers Of the Central Government or State Government holding a post in the pay band Rs_37400- 670m 4 Grade pay Rs. 8900 (pre-revised), Level 13.A v(RE-.131100-216600) (revised)) with two years' experience in administration or finance or industrial management in the same grade. (ii) From amongst officers of the Central Government or State Government holding a post in the pay band Rs.37400 67000 Grade Pay R'. 8700 (pre-revised), Level 13 (Rs.123100-2159m) (revised)l with three years' experience in administration or finance or Industrial management in the same grade.
3. Desirable for both (a) and (b) categories: Master's Degree in Economics or Business Administration or Bachelor's Degree in Law
4. For appointment on Promotion basis: For pay scale Rs.67000- (annual increment @ three percent) - 79000 (pre-revised), Level 15 [Rs.182200 -224100) (revised)] Five years' experience as Adviser in the pay band Rs.37400- 67000 + Grade Pay Rs.10000 (pre-revised), Level 14 (Rs.144200 - 218200) (revised)] in the Competition Commission of India on regular basis.
Competition Commission of India, 9th Floor, Office Block - 1, Kidwai Nagar (East), New Delhi: 110023, India.
(1) The Secretary shall be the nodal officer on behalf of the Commission for making or receiving all statutory communications, entering into any formal relationships, including signing of any memorandums or arrangement with competition authority or any agency of any foreign country, with the prior approval of the Commission and the Central Government, as per section 18 of the Act.
(2) The Secretary is the custodian of records of the Commission and shall exercise such other functions as may be assigned by the Chairperson.
(3) Subject to the provision of section 51 of the Act, the Secretary shall assist the Committee of Members constitutes under Sub-section (3) of Section 51 of the Act, for preparation and approval of the Annual budget of the commission and administration of the Competition Fund.
4. The complete details of power and functions of the secretary, CCl are given in 'The Competition Commission of India (General) Regulations, 2009 (No. 2 of 2009) No R- 40007/6/Reg-GeneraI/Noti/04-CCI dated 22nd May, 2009' which is also available at the CCl website www.cci.gov.in
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based on Deputation Basis
How to Apply :
Applications of eligible and willing candidates whose services can be spared for appointment to the post of Secretary, CCl may be forwarded in the prescribed Pro-forma s
per. together with all necessary documents i.e. cadre clearance, vigilance clearance, copies of APARs of last five years and Certificate from the Employer, and may be
sent to the undersigned at the address indicated above, through proper channel, latest by 31st January. 2020. It is clarified that any form of conditional forwarding from the employer or applications received without the prescribed documents and Certificate from the Employer shall be summarily rejected. Applications which are received after the prescribed date will not be considered. The Commission takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt of application or loss thereof in postal transit.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from CCI Competition Commission, please click on the Apply Now