Director Jobs in New Delhi: On 18.10.2018, CCI Competition Commission announced job notification for the post of Director has been released officially. Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate pass Can apply for this job openings. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website cci.gov.in. The application process ends on 03.12.2018.
1. Postion Name: Director (General), Pay Scale: In the Pay Band of Rs.37,400 - 67000 with Grade Pay of Rs. 10,000/- (lævel 14 of 7th CPC) or Pay Scale of Rs. 67,000/- (annual increment @ 3%)- 79,000/- (or level 15 of 7th CPC)
2. Eligibility: Officers of the Central Government or State Government holding: Analogous posts in Central Government/State Government on regular basis; or (b) Posts in Central/Statc Government with two years' regular service in the Pay Band of Rs. 37,400-67,000 with grade pay of Rs.8,900, (level 13A of 7th CPC) or equivalent; (c) Posts in Central/State Government with three years regular service in the pay band of Rs. 37,400-67,000 with grade pay of Rs. 8,700, (level 13 of 7th CPC)or equivalent;
2. For payscale 67.000 (annual increment @ 3% Rs.79,000 (or level 15 of 7th CPC) Officers of the Central Government or State Government holding: (a) Analogous posts in Central Government/State Government on regular basis; OR Posts in Central/State Government with three years regular service in the pay band ofRs. 37,400-67,000 with grade pay of Rs. 10,000, (level 14 of 7th CPC) or equivalent;
Shri Abhijit Phukon, Director, Ministry of Corporate Affairs, 'A' Wing, 5th Floor, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi-110001.
1. Verification of the particulars of the applicant officer from his service records, including vigilance clearance certificates, in the prescribed proforma, appearing at the end of Annexure- II
2. Attested photocopies of up-to date Annual Performance Appraisal Reports for the last five Years.
3. Integrity Certificate duly signed by an officer not below the rank of Deputy Secretary;
4. Certificate to the effect that no major/minor penalties have been imposed on the official during the last ten years, duly signed by an officer not below the rank of Deputy Secretary.
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
It is requested that applications of eligible and willing officers, whose services can be spared immediately on selection, may kindly be forwarded through proper channel in the prescribed proforma at Annexure- II duly accompanied by the following documents, to Shri Abhijit Phukon, Director, Ministry of Corporate Affairs, 'A' Wing, 5th Floor, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi-110001 within 45 days from the date of publication in Employment News.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from CCI Competition Commission, please click on the Apply Now button below.