Capacity Building Specialist jobs in Mumbai for MA / MSW / MHA / MPH at TISS - APPLY NOW
Last updated: Jun 03, 2021 13:29 PM | Lavanya
|Company Name||TISS Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Capacity Building Specialist Jobs|
|No of Posts||various|
|Salary||Rs. 75,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Mumbai Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||13/06/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
A. Saksham (which means “capable”) is a project of the Tata Institute of Social Sciences since 2008 to support the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare in its fight against HIV and TB. Saksham has shaped the Psychosocial support program for HIV and Tuberculosis (TB) in the country. Currently Saksham has three major grants in the area of HIV & TB counselling, capacity building and community engagement.
B. In 2015, Saksham, TISS in collaboration with the National TB Elimination Programme (NTEP) , introduced psycho-social counselling for TB in Maharashtra, Gujarat, Karnataka, Rajasthan and has demonstrated the need for moving beyond the “bio-medical”, “disease control” approach and addressing social determinants of TB. The project is named “Saksham Pravaah” and 214 Professional Counsellors (Masters in Social Work/Sociology/Psychology) are integrated within the National TB Elimination Programme (NTEP) and are placed in each of the District TB Centres in the four implementation states.
C. In the current phase of intervention ( April 2021-March2024) , Saksham Pravaah will undertake capacity building of NTEP by creating a pool of National Master Trainers .The development of the Pool of Master Trainers will be anchored by 5 Regional Hubs across India. Saksham will also pilot a model of Peer Counselling in Mumbai during this phase.
1. Name of the Post: Capacity Building Specialist
2. Location : Mumbai
3. Duration : July 2021- December 2023
4. Remuneration CTC: Upto Rs. 75,000/- per month.
5. Qualification & Experience - MA/MSW/MHA/MPH and other allied fields. Minimum 5 years’ experience in related field.
6. Essential skills and other requirements:
a. Willingness to undertake extensive travel at a national level.
b. Good writing skills.
c. Proficiency in counselling aspects.
d. Previous experience in developing training manuals in the area of counselling.
e. Previous experience in the area of capacity building for TB /HIV.
Terms of Reference
Terms of Reference for the position of Counselors, Saksham
1. Conceptualise and co-ordinate the capacity building vertical of Saksham Pravaah.
2. Design training curriculum and develop manual for TB Counselling.
3. Developing counselling checklists and guides.
4. Coordinate with Regional Hubs for developing a National pool of Master Trainers.
5. Capacity Building of Regional Hubs.
6. Developing reporting formats and ensuring regular reporting from Regional Hubs.
7. Coordinate with State Training and Demonstration Units for anchoring the Training Programmes.
8. Any other task assigned by the Senior Programme Manager
Selection Procedure :
Only short-listed applicants will be called for interview
How to Apply :
1. Please apply on the following link: https://forms.gle/fme1hwmmYCQTyRZ9A
2. Last date of application: 13 June 2021.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from TISS.To Apply for the job posting from TISS, please click on the Apply Now button below.