- Govt Jobs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting Recruitment 2023
- Canteen Manager jobs in Delhi at Ministry of Information and Broadcasting - APPLY NOW
Ministry of Information and Broadcasting Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Canteen Manager vacancy 2023 online application form available at mib.nic.in - News
Last updated: Dec 11, 2021 02:19 PM | Sivasankari Sekar
Ministry of Information and Broadcasting Recruitment 2023 Notification Overview
|Company Name||Ministry of Information and Broadcasting Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||Canteen Manager Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Job Location||New Delhi Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||09/01/2022|
|Similar Jobs||Delhi (NCR) Govt Jobs|
Applications are invited from eligible and willing officials/officers under the Central Government for the post of Canteen Manager in Level-6 of the 7 CPC Pay Matrix (pre revised scale of P8-ll ie. 9300-34800 plus Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-) in Departmental canteen, Main Secretariat of this Ministry to be filled on deputation basis.
1. Name of Post :Canteen Manager
2. No. of Post: 01
3. Scale of Post : Level-6 of the 7 CPC Pay Matrix (pre revised scale of PB-II :One ie. 9300-34800 plus Grade Pay Rs. 4200-)
4. Officers of the Central Government, Holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or department OR Assistant Manager-cum-Storekeeper in PB-1 of Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 2400 or equivalent with atleast ten years regular service in the grade in the parent cadre or department; andPossessing the following educational qualifications and experience Bachelor's Degree in Commerce from recognized university or institute. Three years' experience in Accounts in a Govemment Department or Undertaking
Selection Process for Ministry of Information and Broadcasting Recruitment 2023
How to Apply Ministry of Information and Broadcasting Recruitment 2023 at mib.nic.in?
1. Applications of only those officers, whose services could be spared immediately on their selection may be forwarded in the prescribed proforma given in alongwith complete and up-to-date Confidential Reports/Annual Performance Appraisal Reports, Vigilance Clearance certificate and Integrity certificate to the Under Secretary (Admn.), Ministry of Information & Broadcasting. Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi-110001 within a period of 30 days from the date of publication of this circular in the Employment News/45 days from the date of issue of this circular.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs,Govt Jobs 2023,Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.To Apply for the job posting from Ministry of Information and Broadcasting,please click on the Apply Now button below.