BRBNMPL Recruitment 2023 Apply Online BRBNMPL Safety Officer vacancy 2023 online application form available at brbnmpl.co.in - News
Last updated: Jan 22, 2020 03:11 PM | Fresherslive
BRBNMPL Recruitment 2023 Notification Overview
|Company Name||BRBNMPL Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||Safety Officer Jobs|
|No of Posts||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 166,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Mysore Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||28/02/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Karnataka Govt Jobs|
1. Name of Post: Safety Officer (On Contract)
2. Qualification: As per Rule 88A (1) of The Karnataka Factories Rules, 1969
(a) A person shall not be eligible for appointment as a Safety Officer unless he -
(i) Possesses a recognised degree in any branch of engineering or technology and has had practical experience of working in a factory in a Supervisory capacity for a period of not less than 2 years, or a recognised degree in physics or chemistry and has had practical experience of working in a factory in a supervisory capacity for a period of not less than 5 years, or a recognised diploma in any branch of engineering or technology and has had practical experience of working in a factory in a supervisory capacity for a period not less than 5 years;
(ii) Possesses a degree or diploma in industrial safety recognised by the State Government in this behalf; and
(iii) has adequate knowledge of the language spoken by majority of the workers in the region in which the factory where he is to be appointed is situated (Kannada).
3. Experience: Ten years' experience in a position of supervision or management in a factory in either production /maintenance /safety department.
4. Nature Of Job: The job assigned will be in accordance with sub-rule (3) of Rule 88-A of The Karnataka Factories Rules, 1969. He may also be assigned any other job as per organizational needs.
5. Tenure: The appointment will be on contract basis, initially for a period of three years extendable further on contract basis.
6. Emoluments and Facilities: The selected candidate will be paid a fixed consolidated monthly emoluments of Rs.1,66,000/- (Rupees One Lakh Sixty Six Thousand only) during the Contract period subject to deduction of statutory taxes. The selected candidate will also be eligible for Meal coupons, reimbursement of cost of 180 litres of petrol, telephone facility, subscription of one newspaper, Outdoor Medical reimbursement, Indoor Mediclaim, EIBM & WSRI, Productivity Linked Reward, Exgratia, Leave, Annual Health checkup and travelling & halting allowances in respect of official journeys performed as per the rules of the Company as applicable to Assistant General Manager grade. The selected candidate will be placed on probation for a period of one year.
1. Air India Express Recruitment 2020: Various Assistant, Officer, More Vacancies - 25,000 - 1,25,000 Salary - Apply Now
2. NPCIL Recruitment 2020 - 500+ Assistant, Trainee, More vacancies Across India - Apply Now
3. Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020: 200+ Various Vacancies Across India - 12TH Pass - Apply Now
4. MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 234 Various Engineers Posts - 61,830 - 2,28,745 Salary - Apply Now
Important General Instructions
2. Applicants should enclose self-attested copies of certificates with the application. Candidature of the applicants will be considered on the strength of the information declared in the application and copies of certificates submitted in support of information. Shortlisted applicants called for interview will have to submit original copies of certificates, testimonials etc. in support of age, educational qualification, experience, etc. at the time of interview for verification. In case it is detected at any stage that an applicant does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and / or has furnished any incorrect / false information / certificate / documents or has suppressed any material fact/s, his/her candidature will be cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is /are detected after appointment his/her services are liable to be terminated without giving any notice or any compensation in lieu thereof.
3. For applicants already in service of Govt. /Quasi-Govt. organisation and Public Sector Banks/Undertakings, before appointment in BRBNMPL, a proper discharge certificate from the employer will have to be produced. If the application is required to be routed through their employer and in the process it reaches the BRBNMPL Office after the due date, it will not be considered even though submitted to their employer before the due date. In such cases applications marked 'Advance Copy' should be sent to BRBNMPL Office directly and the regular copy should be routed through the employer.
4. Incomplete applications, applications not in the prescribed format, applications without the copies of marks cards and certificates or applications received after the closing date are liable to be rejected. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification. BRBNMPL takes no responsibility to collect any certificate sent separately.
5. In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation of clauses between abridged advertisement published other than English, the detailed advertisement of English version available on Company’s website www.brbnmpl.co.in shall prevail. Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the courts situated in Bengaluru.
6. Any corrigendum to this advertisement will be displayed only on the Company’s website www.brbnmpl.co.in. Therefore, applicants are advised to keep checking the Company’s website for any update. The Company reserves the right to cancel the Advertisement fully or partly on any grounds and such decision of the Company will be displayed only on the Company’s website www.brbnmpl.co.in. It will not be intimated to the applicants individually.
7. Selection will be made through Interview of the short listed applicants. Merely fulfilling the eligibility criteria does not entitle an applicant to be called for interview. BRBNMPL reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standard etc. in order to restrict the number of applicants called for interview, commensurate with the number of vacancies. The decision of BRBNMPL in this regard will be final.
Selection Process for BRBNMPL Recruitment 2023
How to Apply BRBNMPL Recruitment 2023 at brbnmpl.co.in?
2. The envelope containing the application and other certificates should be superscribed by the applicants applying as “Application for the post of Safety Officer on contract basis (Mysuru Press)”. BRBNMPL takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt of application or loss in transit of any application/communication.
3. Application should be sent in a cover superscribed as “Application for Safety Officer on contract basis (For Mysuru press)” and sent to: The General Manager in Charge, Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited, Corporate Office, No. 3 & 4, 1st Stage, 1st Phase, BTM Layout, Bannerghatta Road, Bengaluru – 560 029.
4. The application, strictly in conformity with the Format, should be typed or neatly handwritten in English on A4 paper and should be completed in all respects. Incomplete application in any form and not in the prescribed Format shall be rejected. No correspondence will be entertained by BRBNMPL in the matter.
5. Name and address should be written in capital letters in English only. Applicants should ensure that all the entries have been correctly filled in and the application is duly signed including pasting of recent photograph.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from BRBNMPL.To Apply for the job posting from BRBNMPL,please click on the Apply Now button below.