Fresh Employment: BNPM Recruitment 2020 - General Manager Vacancies - 1,77,400 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Jun 08, 2020 16:10 PM |
|Company Name||BNPM Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||General Manager Jobs|
|No of Posts||2 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 177,400 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Mysore Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||30/06/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Karnataka Govt Jobs|
Applicants belonging to reserved categories as well as those categories for whom no reservation has been provided are free to apply for the vacancies against ‘UR’ vacancies, if they satisfy the eligibility conditions and may submit their application in the prescribed format before due date. However, concession/relaxation shall not be available w.r.t. age, percentage of marks etc.
1. Posts: General Manager (Technical)
2. Approx No. of vacancy: 01
3. Essential Educational Qualifications (as on 01.07.2019): B.E./B.Tech. (full time) with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized Indian University /Institute as approved by AICTE in any of the following branches i.e., Mechanical/ Electrical/Electroni cs/Chemical Engg./Pulp & Paper. Mechanical includes: Production & Industrial Engineering Electrical includes: Electrical & Electronics Electronics includes: Electronics & Communications, Electronics & Instrumentation. OR Four years Bachelor Degree (Full Time) in Applied Science i.e., B.A.Sc.(Pulp & Paper) with 60% marks from a Govt. recognised Indian University /Institute. OR Graduate in Science (Full Time) with 60% marks + 2 years PG Diploma in Pulp & Paper Technology (Full Time) with 60% marks from a Govt. recognised Indian University /Institute. OR MSc (Chemistry) (Full Time) with 60% marks from a Govt. recognised Indian University /Institute. OR Post Graduate in Science (Full time) with 1 year PG Diploma in Pulp & Paper Technology with 60% marks from a Govt. recognised Indian University /Institute.
4. Desirable: A 2-year PG Diploma/MBA in Operations Management/ Production Management from any reputed and recognized Indian Institute/University
5. Post Qualification Minimum experience (as on 01.07.2019): 20 years’ post qualification experience in large and reputed Companies, including Public Sector Undertakings of which minimum 15 years should be in middle & senior level position and look after various aspects of Production/Operations/ Process control in a Manufacturing /Processing plant. Minimum last two (02) years at Senior level (Production/Operations) in Unit level in reputed organization/s. He/she should have been holding a position not more than two levels below the Board and should meet the indicative job profile detailed in page.no.6 Persons working in Govt.sector/Public sector applying for the post should have out of the total experience minimum last 2 years regular service should be in one grade below i.e., (i) CDA pattern of Pay scale in level 13 or 13A (Revised) and above in the Central pay matrix. OR (ii) drawing a Grade Pay of Rs.8700/- or Rs.8900/- or more in the pre-revised CDA pattern pay structure. OR (iii) E7 level or equivalent IDA pattern of Pay scale revised) / Rs.100000- 260000/- (Revised). OR (iv) drawing a monthly gross salary of Rs.1,20,000/- or more if employed in other sector preferably manufacturing /continuous process industry/ pulp & paper industry having a turnover of Rs.100 Crores or more. Candidates having experience in manufacturing Bank Note paper/printing of Bank Note shall be preferred.
6. General Manager : Minimum Pay (Rs.): 14 1,77,400/- 35.00 Lakhs.
1. Posts: General Manager (HR & Admin.)
2. Approx No. of vacancy: 01
3. Essential Educational Qualifications (as on 01.07.2019): 1. Graduate with 60% marks (Full time) and 2 years Full time MBA(HR/IR/ Personnel) /MSW (HR) with 60% marks from a recognised Indian university/ Institute. (OR) Graduate with 60% marks (Full time) and PG Diploma in HR/IR/Personnel with 60% marks (2 years Full time) or Equivalent from a recognised premier Institutions like IIM, XLRI etc /Indian university.
4. Desirable A degree in law will be desirable.
5. Post Qualification Minimum experience (as on 01.07.2019): 20 years’ post qualification experience in large and reputed Companies, including Public Sector Undertakings of which minimum 15 years should be in middle & senior level position and look after several HR / Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/Labor laws in a Manufacturing /Processing Industry. Minimum last two (02) years at Senior level (HR) in reputed organization/s. He/she should have been holding a position not more than two levels below the Board and should meet the indicative job profile detailed in page.no.6 Persons working in Govt.sector/Public sector applying for the post should have out of the total experience minimum last 2 years regular service should be in one grade below i.e., (i) CDA pattern of Pay scale in level 13 or 13A (Revised) and above in the Central pay matrix. OR (ii) drawing a Grade Pay of Rs.8700/- or Rs.8900/- or more in the pre-revised CDA pattern pay structure. (iii) E7 level or equivalent IDA pattern of Pay scale of Rs.43200-66000/-(prerevised) / Rs.100000- 260000/- (Revised). OR (iv) drawing a monthly gross salary of Rs.1,20,000/- or more if employed in other sector preferably manufacturing /continuous process plant/ pulp & paper industry having a turnover of Rs.100 Crores or more.
6. General Manager : Minimum Pay (Rs.): 14 1,77,400/- 35.00 Lakhs
The version of the detailed advertisement given in the Company’s website shall be treated as final and shall supersede any other versions for all purposes. Any corrigendum /addendum relating to this advertisement/ recruitment shall be hosted/notified in our web site only. Accordingly, the candidates are advised to visit the Company’s website www.bnpmindia.com regularly. The decision of the Company in respect of all matters pertaining to this recruitment would be final and binding on all candidates.
Important general Instructions:
1. Prescribed qualifications and experience are minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. Management reserves the rightto reject any application without assigning any reason and to raise or relax the standard of specifications depending upon response. The recruitment process can be cancelled/suspended/deferred/terminated without assigning any reason. The decision of the management will be final and no appeal will be entertained.
2. In the absence of sufficient number of eligible candidates applying for the advertised post, the Company reserves the right to lower the post and call the applicants who are found eligible for that lower post for recruitment and selection. In such circumstances the pay and allowances shall be as applicable to that post. This however may not be presumed as a right on the part of the applicant or an obligation on the part of the Company.
3. If the candidate knowingly or willfully furnishes incorrect or false particulars/In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will be cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
4. Candidates seeking relaxation in Fee/Age must produce certificates in original in support of his/her claim at the time of interview.
5. Applications received without requisite application fee and applications not submitted strictly in required format /incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
6. Applications received after the due date as mentioned above will not be considered and w i l l be summarily rejected.
7. Admission to the Interview/Assessment Center exercise will be purely provisional without verification of age/ qualification/experience/category (SC/ST/OBC/PWD/ Ex-Ser.) etc. of the applicants. Each applicant should therefore, ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility criteria and that the particulars furnished in the application are complete and correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage that an applicant does not fulfil the eligibility criteria and /or has furnished incorrect information or suppressed any material information, his/her candidature will be cancelled and, if already appointed, his/her services will be summarily terminated without giving any notice, or any compensation in lieu thereof.
8. All educational qualifications should be obtained from recognized Indian universities/institutions. If grades are awarded instead of marks i.e CGPA/DGPA/OGPA/SGPA etc, candidates should clearly indicate its numerical equivalent (upto two decimal points) and submit documentary proof by relevant college/university/educational institute stating the corresponding percentage obtained. In the absence of such information applications are liable for rejection.
9. The percentage of marks is to be calculated as aggregate of all the semesters/trimesters/years taken together. Accordingly, statement(s) showing marks obtained in all the semesters/trimesters/years should be enclosed along with the application.
10. Candidates should enclose experience certificate(s) issued by their employers clearly mentioning the duration of their experience in their respective employment. In case of present employment, copy of appointment letter/latest salary statement issued by the employer, indicating their date of joining should be enclosed. In the absence of such information applications are liable for rejection.
11. Candidates serving in Government/Public Sector Undertakings should produce “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of interview. 12. Persons who have been dismissed from the service of any organization need not apply. 13. The decision of the company in all matters regarding eligibility, short listing of applicants for interview, conduct of interview and selection will be final and binding on the applicants and no correspondence will b e e n t e r t a i n e d i n t h i s regard.
14. Selected candidates will be liable to b e posted in company’s office at Mysuru or at any other places as may be existing/opened.
15. Company takes no responsibility to collect any certificate/remittance sent separately. Candidates are advised, in their own interest, to ensure that all the required certificates/testimonials are enclosed along with their application form.
16. The Company shall not be responsible for any application being rejected which is based on wrong information provided in any advertisement issued by unauthorized person/institution. 17. Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to Jurisdiction of Courts in Mysuru.
18. Outstation Candidates called for interview f o r t h e p o s t o f G e n e r a l M a n a g e r will be paid Air Fare (Economy class)/ I AC class (Mail/Express) railway return fare and Outstation Candidates called for interview for the post of Assitant General Manager will be paid II AC class (Mail/Express) railway return fare by the shortest route on production of evidence of travel, i.e. railway receipt/ticket as per the extant rules of the company.
19. Only those candidates who meets the eligibility criteria and who are short-listed for appearing in the selection process including Personal Interview will be intimated through e-mail address furnished by them. The names of candidates who are finally short- listed for selection process including interview will also be available on the Company’s Website www.bnpmindia.com. Applicants are requested to keep track of the same by visiting Company’s website from time to time. Similarly final selection result will be available on the Company’s website for candidates selected for appointment.
20. Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit and verification of character and antecedents as per the requirement of the Company. Such appointment will also be subject to the Service & Conduct Rules of the Company.
21. Candidates selected and appointed will be placed on probation for a period of one year which may be extended for a further maximum period of one year at the discretion of the company.
22. Candidates will have to produce original caste and other relevant certificates like educational qualifications, experience, age, etc. at the time of interview, in support of his/her eligibility, as per the details furnished in the application, failing which his / her candidature will be cancelled.
23. Errors & omissions excused.
Selection Procedure :
Selection for the above-mentioned posts will be done through Assessment center exercise including Personal Interview. Depending upon the number of valid applications received, the selection procedure may vary and shall be intimated in due course.
How to Apply :
The Candidates applying for the post mentioned above are advised to submit the application in the prescribed format published herewith on one side only on A4- size paper along with a requisite fee, self-certified copy of testimonials/certificates in support of educational qualifications, experience, caste category and any other relevant certificates along with a self-certified recent passport size photograph and should enclose a DD for Rs. 200 /- for PWD candidates and Rs.600/- for all other candidates drawn in favor of “ BNPM Recruitment Account ” payable at Mysuru issued by any Nationalized Bank.
Applications, complete in all respects along with enclosures should be sent only to the following address by Ordinary/Speed post so as to reach on or before 30.07.2020, 17.00 hrs. The envelope should be superscribed as Application for the Post of Ref : A d v t .No. 01/2019-2020 dt.21.06.2019 The Managing Director Bank Note Paper Mill India Private Limited, Administration Building Paper Mill compound Note Mudran Nagar Mysuru -570003 BNPM will not be responsible for postal delay or loss/ Non-delivery thereof. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from BNPM.To Apply for the job posting from BNPM, please click on the Apply Now button below.