BNPM Recruitment 2020 - Consultant Vacancies - 70,000 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Jun 15, 2020 18:03 PM | Shalini
|Company Name||BNPM Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Consultant Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 70,000 /- Per Month|
|Job Location||Mysore Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||06/07/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Karnataka Govt Jobs|
Bank Note Paper Mill India Pvt.Ltd. is a Joint Venture between Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL - A wholly owned Public Sector Undertaking of Government of India under Ministry of Finance) and Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited (BRBNMPL - A wholly owned subsidiary of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is engaged in production of Bank note papers with a capacity of 16000 TPA in Mysuru, Karnataka. The company is looking forward for engaging retired employees as consultant in the following work area purely on contract basis to look after the work of respective department:
1. Posts: Consultant (HR & Admin.) on contract basis - 1 Posts
2. Essential Educational Qualification: Graduate with MBA / MSW /Post Graduate Diploma with specialization in HR / IR /Personnel or Equivalent.
3. Desirable A degree in law will be desirable
4. Essential Experience: Retired employees from Central Government/CPSU/Autonomous body and retired employees belonging to SPMCIL /BRBNMPL /BNPMIPL having atleast 15 years’ experience in large and reputed Companies, including Public Sector Undertakings in middle & senior level position and look after several HR / Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ Labor laws/recruitment/policy related matters/administration preferably in a Manufacturing /Processing Industry out of which at least 02 years minimum service should be in the level of E6/E7 or equivalent Central Govt.Pay level 13/13A
5. Emoluments (All inclusive): Rs.70,000/- per month
6.Department: HR & Administration
1. The compensation (all inclusive) shall be regulated as per the following norms:
2. No other allowance will be paid to the select candidate. However, free/subsidised work lunch shall be provided. In case, if any revision takes place in future during the course of engagement the same shall be applicable as per the rules of the company.
3. The selected candidate will not have any claim over other emoluments/ benefits/ compensation available to other BNPMIPL employees. However, for any out station travel as per the company’s requirement, with the prior approval of the competent authority, only the expenses towards travelling, lodging and boarding as admissible to the regular employee of same grade, he/she retires from, will be paid to him/her as per extant rules of the company.
4. The selection will be as per the terms and conditions in this advertisement and candidates will be required to appear for interview.
5. No correspondence will be entertained from the applicants who are not selected either before or after selection. The decision of BNPMIPL management would be final and binding.
6. Management reserve the right to reject the application without assigning any reasons. The decision of the management will be final and no appeal will be entertained.
7. Applications that are not in conformity with the requirements indicated in this advertisement, incomplete applications and those received after the date will not be entertained.
8. In order to regulate the number of candidates to be called for interview, if so required, BNPMIPL reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility criteria/standards.
9. Retired employees from Central Government/CPSU/Autonomous body and retired employees belonging to SPMCIL /BRBNMPL /BNPMIPL employees shall be engaged before they attain the age of 65 years. On attaining the age of 65 years, the agreement/contract for engagement shall stand automatically terminated.
10. Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification.
Selection Procedure :
1. The selection will be as per the terms and conditions in this advertisement and candidates will be required to appear for interview
2. No correspondence will be entertained from the applicants who are not selected either before or after selection. The decision of BNPMIPL management would be final and binding.
How to Apply :
1. The Application should be submitted in the pro-forma given in the advertisement preferably type written.
2. The outer cover should be subscribed as APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CONSULTANT (HR & Admin.).
3. The application should be accompanied with self-attested copies of certificates in support of educational qualification, age and experience.
4. Duly completed application should reach the Managing Director, Bank Note Paper Mill India Pvt.Ltd., Entry gate 1, Administrative Building, Paper Mill compound, Note Mudran Nagar, Mysuru - 570 003, Karnataka, India through registered/speed post on or before 06.07.2020
5. The applicant may also send their application through soft copy/PDF document to email id:email@example.com, in case there is delay in sending their hard copy of application on or before 06.07.2020 to BNPMIPL.
6. Applications received after due date/incomplete will be rejected. BNPMIPL Management will not be responsible for any postal delay/loss of documents during transit
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from BNPM.To Apply for the job posting from BNPM, please click on the Apply Now button below.