BNPM Jobs 2021: 1 Company Secretary Vacancy for Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate published on 27th December 2017
Last updated: Dec 27, 2017 16:03 PM | Fresherslive
|Company Name||BNPM Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Company Secretary Jobs|
|No of Posts||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 78,000 - Rs. 209,200 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Mysore Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||29/01/2018|
|Similar Jobs||Karnataka Govt Jobs|
1. Name of the Post & Pay: Middle Management Grade(MMG) Company Secretary (Manager Grade) & Pay level 12 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix (Rs.78,800 – Rs.2,09,200)
2. Essential Educational Qualifications (as on 01.01.2018): Graduate with ACS (ICSI). A pass in final examination of ICSI and Associate membership of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India would be required.
3. Desirable: A Degree in Law/Degree or Diploma in Corporate Communication from a Govt. recognized Indian University /Institute.
4. Post Qualification Minimum experience (as on 01.01.2018): 10 years of postqualification experience as a Company Secretary/Deputy Company Secretary/Assistant Company Secretary of a company incorporated under the Companies Act 1956/2013. Persons working in Govt.sector/Public sector applying for the post should have out of the total experience minimum 2 years regular service in one grade below i.e., CDA pattern of Pay scale of Rs.15,600- 39,100 with Grade Pay of Rs.6,600/- (prerevised)/Rs.67,700- 2,08,700 in Pay level 11 in 7th pay structureOR equivalent IDA pattern of Pay scale of Rs.29100-54500/- (pre-revised) OR at equivalent level of scale of Pay with CTC of around Rs.12 lacs per annum in a Private Sector Company OR in a Private Sector Organisation having a turnover of Rs.100 Crores or more.
1. Prescribed qualifications and experience are minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. Management reserves the rightto reject any application without assigning any reason and to raise or relax the standard of specifications depending upon response. The recruitment process can be cancelled/suspended/deferred/terminated without assigning any reason. The decision of the management will be final and no appeal will be entertained.
2. In the absence of sufficient number of eligible candidates applying for the advertised post, the Company reserves the right to lower the post and call the applicants who are found eligible for that lower post for recruitment and selection. In such circumstances the pay and allowances shall be as applicable to that post. This however may not be presumed as a right on the part of the applicant or an obligation on the part of the Company.
3. All educational qualifications should be obtained from recognized Indian universities/institutions. If grades are awarded instead of marks i.e CGPA/DGPA/OGPA/SGPA etc, candidates should clearly indicate its numerical equivalent (upto two decimal points) and submit documentary proof by relevant college/university/educational institute stating the corresponding percentage obtained. In the absence of such information applications are liable for rejection.
Selection Procedure :
How to Apply :
1. Applications, complete in all respects along with enclosures should be sent only to the following address by Ordinary/Speed post so as to reach on or before 29.01.2018 The envelope should be superscribed as Application for the Post of Company Secretary (Manager Grade) Ref : A d v t .No . 01/2017-18 dt.22.12.2017 The Managing Director Bank Note Paper Mill India Private Limited, Administration Building Paper Mill compound Note Mudran Nagar Mysuru -570003 BNPM will not be responsible for Postal delay or loss/ Non-delivery thereof. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
2. The Candidates applying for the post mentioned above are advised to submit the application in the prescribed format published herewith on one side only on A4- size paper along with a requisite fee, self-certified copy of testimonials/certificates in support of educational qualifications, experience, caste category and any other relevant certificates along with a self-certified recent passport size photograph and should enclose a DD for Rs.600/- for General /OBC candidates and Rs. 200 /- for SC/ST/PWD candidates , drawn in favour of “ B N P M Recruitment Account ” payable at Mysuru issued by any Nationalized Bank.(EMPLOYMENT NOTIFICATION NO. 01/2017-18 DT.22.12.2017)
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from BNPM, please click on the Apply Now button below.