Biomass Advisor jobs in Mumbai for B.Sc.BE/B.Tech, MBA, M.Tech at HPCL - Apply Now
Last updated: Apr 22, 2021 15:33 PM | Ranjani
|Company Name||HPCL Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Biomass Advisor Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Job Location||Mumbai Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||15/05/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) is a Maharatna Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE) and a S&P Global Platts Top 250 Global Energy Company with a ranking of 54. HPCL has a strong presence in downstream hydrocarbon sector of the country with over 18% share in petroleum product marketing and also has business footprints across other energy verticals & various overseas geographies. During 2019 - 20, HPCL recorded Profit after Tax (PAT) of Rs. 2,637 Crore.
1. Post Name: Biomass Advisor
2. No of Post: 1
3. Qualification: B.Sc in Agriculture with minimum 10 years of work experience Or BE/BTech/BBA in agriculture or any other discipline with minimum 9 years work experience Or MTech/MBA having minimum 7 years work experience
4. Work Experience Description: Minimum no. of years as per the above table in which last 3 years’ experience should be in the aggregation of biomass OR end to end supply chain development OR Fuel management such as Fuel Planning, Purchase, Storage, Handling, Mixing and feeding of fuel included for Industries such as biomass to Power, Sugar etc. The candidate should have adequate knowledge of local language.
5. The expected key roles and responsibilities of the biomass advisor have been enumerated below:
a. To study agricultural cropping pattern of a selected location for freezing cropping zones.
b. Identify crop wise area, production data collection for different agro-climatic zones for freezing cropping pattern and trend.
c. Work out the cost of cultivation of different crops and its Life cycle analysis for evaluating Agri economical pattern and GHG factors.
d. On field survey of biomass production for quantifying the biomass availability for the projects.
e. On-site study of advance mechanization in Crop cultivation for the advancement in post-harvesting systems for biomass collection.
f. Calculate Biomass surplus for bioethanol projects for exploring business opportunities for selected locations in India.
g. Study the existing biomass supply chain module for creating Rural entrepreneurs model for sustainability.
h. To establish an economically viable and sustainable biomass supply chain.
i. To monitor the biomass supply chain and crucial aspects such as quality, quantity, value (Socio economical) and delivery schedule.
j. To create value addition in the farming community by making clusters and monitoring fund transfer for the supply of biomass.
k. To establish the viability of alternative feed stocks like sweet sorghum, pearl millet, Napier grass etc. for contract farming on barren land.
l. Develop and implement profit improvement plans.
m. Communicate values, business goals and represent the organization to internal and external stakeholders.
n. Manage vendor relationships (e.g., third-party logistics)
o. Oversee organization-wide management of the strategic sourcing, procurement, contracting and evaluation of services.
p. Manage/coordinate operations planning process
6. Emoluments: A consolidated lump sum monthly remuneration will be paid which is negotiable commensurate with experience and qualification. In addition, conveyance cost and mobile call charges will be paid. It is to be noted that the emoluments are subject to deduction of statutory professional tax and other taxes and statutory deductions as applicable.
7. Period Of Contract: Initially for a period of 3 years which may be extended by further 1 year subject to the requirement and satisfactory performance.
a. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
b. The last date for reckoning age and all other eligibility criteria will be considered as of 23rd April 2021.
c. Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria for the position.
d. Queries can be emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org keeping the subject of the mail formatted as “Biomass_Advisor – Application Number”.
e. Depending on the requirement, the Corporation reserves the right to cancel/restrict/curtail/enlarge the recruitment process and/or selection process, if need so arises, without any further notice and without
assigning any reason thereof.
f. Management reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview, reject the application without assigning any reasons/change the number of posts.
g. HPCL reserves the right not to fill the above post at any stage of selection process.
h. Only successful candidates will be advised for further process through e-mail.
i. Candidates may please note that personal calls and/or interaction with any of the HPCL’s officials during recruitment drive is discouraged, except when absolutely necessary/critical. Candidates are
requested to visit our website with respect to full details on the role, shortlisting, selection process and syllabus pertaining to this recruitment drive.
j. Candidates are advised to submit only one application. In case of multiple applications from a candidate for same position, the latest one shall be considered as final and the older applications shall be rejected without any notice.
Selection Procedure :
1. Shortlisting of the candidates will be done as per the eligibility criteria. Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility criteria (based on the online application submitted), will be considered for further selection process. In the event of number of applications being large, the Company will adopt a shortlisting criteria to restrict the number of candidates to be called for the interview.
2. The shortlisting criteria will be based on any or all of the criteria i.e. higher relevant experience, higher qualification etc. Final selection shall be done basis the personal interview. Depending on number of candidates fulfilling all criteria, candidates will undergo single stage or multiple stage interview.
How to Apply :
a. Online Application will be accepted from 1000 hrs on 23rd April 2021 till 23:59 hrs on 15th May 2021.
b. Candidates are requested to read the complete instructions hereunder before proceeding to the application form.
c. Apply online only on https://www.hindustanpetroleum.com/hpcareers/current_openings after reading detailed advertisement. No other mean / mode of the application shall be accepted.
STEP 1: Read all the instructions given in the advertisement carefully. Candidate should keep scan copy of Passport size photo & Signature (in jpg/jpeg format less than 200 kb) and resume (in word or
pdf format less than 1 MB) ready before filling online application form. (Candidates uploading any image other than their passport size photo will not be shortlisted)
STEP 2: Fill in the online form with all the relevant details & upload scan copy of your latest passport size photograph and resume.
STEP 3: Click Submit. You will get a system generated 12 Digit Application No. Please note that this Application No. is important and will be required for all future references throughout the selection
process. Take Printout of the Online Application Form and preserve it for future reference.
d. Applications with incomplete / wrong particulars or not in the prescribed format will not be considered.
e. The email id and mobile number provided in online application should remain valid for at least one year. Candidates must use proper e-mail ids created in their names. Applications with pseudo / fake email ids will attract appropriate action under the law.
f. All the details given in the online form will be treated as final and no changes will be entertained.
g. In the event of non-submission of completed application from candidates for reasons whatsoever, his / her candidature will stand cancelled and no further communication/consideration on the same will be
h. Candidates will be required to submit documentary evidence of eligibility during the course of the shortlisting/selection process within stipulated time as advised by HPCL. Any mismatch in name,
qualification, other criteria of documents from the data given in application form will lead to disqualification at any stage.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from HPCL.To Apply for the job posting from HPCL, please click on the Apply Now button below.