BHEL Sarkari Naukri 2020: Recruitment of Part-Time Medical Consultant Vacancies - Apply Now
Last updated: Feb 13, 2020 17:30 PM | Suganya
|Company Name||BHEL Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Part Time Medical Consultant Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Job Location||Chennai Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||02/03/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs|
1. BHEL, Power Sector, Southern Region, Chennai invites applications from Medical Professionals meeting the required specifications to engage them as Part Time Medical Consultants (PTMC)
2. Qualification: MD /DNB (General Medicine/ Internal Medicine)
3. Remuneration: Rs.500/- per hour.
4. Medical Fitness: The Selected Candidate Should Produce Medical Fitness Certificate At The Time Of Joining From A Registered Medical Officer.
5. Medical Fitness: The Selected Candidate Should Produce Medical Fitness Certificate At The Time Of Joining From A Registered Medical Officer.
Selection Procedure :
Selection process will be through interview of the shortlisted candidates. Candidates called for interview will not be paid any TA/DA.
How to Apply :
Interested candidates may download the application form from the BHEL website (http://careers.bhel.in) and send the duly filled in application by post along with self-attested photocopies of the following certificates super-scribing the envelope as “Application for PTMC” to Sr. Dy. General Manager/HR, BHEL PSSR, 690, Anna Salai, Nandanam Chennai 600035, so as to reach on or before 02.03.2020
1. High School Mark sheet / Certificate
2. Intermediate Mark sheet / Certificate
3. MBBS Degree Certificate with all Mark sheets.
4. MD /DNB PG Degree Certificate with all Mark sheets.
5. Registration Certificate issued by the Medical Council of India or by a State Medical
6. Experience Certificate (if applicable)
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from BHEL, please click on the Apply Now button below.