- Govt Jobs
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Tiruchirappalli Recruitment 2021
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Tiruchirappalli 2021 Job Notification just now released. Apply for Graduate Apprentice Job Openings, Apply Now
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Tiruchirappalli 2021 Job Notification just now released. Apply for Graduate Apprentice Job Openings, Apply Now
Last updated: Apr 03, 2021 18:03 PM | Sruthi
|Company Name||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Tiruchirappalli Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Graduate Apprentice Jobs|
|No of Posts||66 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 9,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Trichy Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||14/04/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs|
Sub: Engagement of Graduate Apprentice under the Apprentices(Amendment) Act, 1973 for the year 2021-2022 As per notification of Board of Apprenticeship Training (Southern Region), BHEL provides one year Apprenticeship Training to fresh Degree Holders under the provisions of the Apprentices (Amendment) Act 1973. There is no obligation on the part of BHEL to offer employment or preference in employment to the Apprentices who are so trained or no obligation on the part of the apprentice to take up employment in the company.
1. Name of the Post: Graduate Apprentice
2. No of Post: 66
3. Minimum Educational Qualification: A Degree in Engineering or Technology in the concerned discipline for which applied, recognized by Board of Apprenticeship training (BOAT). Candidates who have passed their degree, only in the last three years i.e. 2018, 2019 or 2020 are only eligible to apply. Sandwich courses are not eligible as per BOAT guidelines.
4. Minimum Physical standards: As prescribed in Clause 4 of Apprenticeship Rule 1992, and amendments thereof if any.
5. Previous Training: Candidates who have already undergone or currently undergoing apprenticeship training in any other establishment under Apprentices (Amendment) Act 1973 are not eligible to apply.
6. Registration in Government of India portal: Candidates with BOAT registration number alone will be considered for the training. The applicants have to register themselves in BOAT Portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in and mention their registration number in the application.
7. Duration of training. The duration of Apprenticeship Training Period of training will be for a period of one year as per Apprentices (Amendment) Act 1973.
8. Stipend payable: Rs 9000 per month (Consolidated) will be paid as stipend in the entire training duration.
1. Online Application Opening Date: 01/04/2021
2. Online Application Closing Date: 14/04/2021
3. Publication Of Shortlisted Candidates List: 16/04/2021
4. Tentative Certification Verification: 21/04/2021 Onwards
5. Tentative Joining Date: Will be intimated to selected candidates
Instructions for online submission of application in BHEL, Tiruchy portal
1. Go to https://trichy.bhel.com portal.
2. Click the link "Apprenticeship Application Portal (TRICHY)".
3. Click the link "Register" from the menu.
4. Read the instructions listed carefully and accept by clicking "l agree"
5. Fill in the registration form and submit by clicking "REGISTER"
6. One Time Password (OT P) will be sent to registered email ID and mobile number.
7. Create a new password using OTP received in registered email ID & mobile number.
8. Login to the portal using the new password.
9. Fill in the application form.
10. Upload scanned copy of the following.
i) passport size photograph
iii) Bank passbook front page
iv) Aadhaar card
v) 10th mark sheet
vi) Consolidated mark sheet of respective trade.
Selection Procedure :
Selections will be made from a merit list prepared based on the aggregate marks secured in final/semester examinations conducted in the qualifying examination. Depending upon requirement, suitable number of shortlisted candidates will be called for certificate verification which will be held at HRDC,BHEL,Trichy. Date & Time for certificate verification will be intimated to all shortlisted candidates in their registered E-Mail IDs.
How to Apply :
Online Application Closing Date: 14/04/2021
1. The candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria may first register in Ministry of Education/GOl portal - www.mhrdnats.gov.in and note down their 16 digits long unique apprenticeship registration number. This 16-digit apprenticeship registration number is mandatorily required for submitting online application in BHEL portal.
2. After completing registration in www.mhrdnats.gov.in portal, the candidates may apply online in BHEL Trichy portal in the link - https://trichy.bhel.com. The candidates may refer the instructions listed under for submitting the application.
3. Only Online mode of applications will be accepted.
4. Candidate needs to upload, scanned copy of the latest color photograph, scanned copy of signature, scanned copy of the documents namely proof of date of birth (X Standard certificate/mark sheet), consolidated mark sheet of presc ibed educational qualification, Caste Certificate, Aadhar card and Bank passbook front page without ail. In the absence of any single document, the application shall be summarily rejected.
5. Shortlisted candidates based on marks secured in the examinations conducted for the prescribed qualification and community reservation guidelines will be intimated by E-mail / SMS for appearing for certificate verification at HRDC, BÅEL, Trichy as per their turn in the schedule.
6. The candidate must have an active email ID and mobile phone number which must remain valid for at least next one year.
7. All future communication with candidate will take place only through website/Email/SMS alerts.
8. The candidate must ascertain the correctness of all information before filling in the On-line Application Form and its final submission.
9. The candidate shall be wholly/exclusively responsible for the information provided in his/her online application form.
10. Incomplete applications, applications not fulfilling the eligibility criteria/parameters and applications received in mode/form other than on-line mode shall be treated as "Rejected'
11. A copy of on-line application shall be retained by the candidate for reference and produced for verification at the time of Document Verification.
12. Further information regarding shortlisting of candidates for document verification, final selection list for induction, etc. shall be made available through the websites https://trichy.bhel.com (Click Our services->Apprenticeship Application Portal) or through Email. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep visiting the websites https://trichy.bhel.com and check their registered Email regularly.
13. Canvassing in any form is liable to render the candidate ineligible.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Tiruchirappalli.To Apply for the job posting from Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Tiruchirappalli, please click on the Apply Now button below.