Part Time Medical Consultant Jobs in Trichy: MBBS can Apply for BHEL Job Openings - Apply Now
Last updated: Mar 18, 2021 11:57 AM | Abisha
|Company Name||BHEL Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Part Time Medical Consultant Jobs|
|No of Posts||5 Posts|
|Job Location||Trichy Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||31/03/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs|
BHEL Trichy invites applications from candidates, fulfilling the following specifications, to be engaged as Part Time Medical Consultants- PTMC (MBBS) in the BHEL Hospital, Thiruverumbur of Tiruchirappalli district.
1. Post Name: Part Time Medical Consultant (MBBS)
2. No of Post: 05
3. Minimum Qualification: MBBS
4. Experience Required: One year of relevant post qualification experience
5. Number of vacancies is tentative and subject to revision on assessment
6. The term of a PTMC will be one year initially, on hourly rate basis. Subsequent renewals will be limited to a period of maximum 3 years. There will be notice period of one month, on either side, for discontinuing the part time engagement.
7. Candidates applying for the above post should have a recognized MBBS Degree, which is registered with Medical Council of India or by a State Medical Council.
8. Emoluments at Rs. per hour: Rs. 350/- (Maximum 6 hours per day)
9. Working Hours: The working hours for a PTMC will be as per the duty schedule
10. Conveyance Charges: Conveyance charges as per company guidelines subject to a maximum of Rs.4500/- per month.
11. Advertisement No. 01/2021
1. Duly filled in Bio-Data Form.
2. SSC/Matric Mark sheet/Certificate.
3. HSC/Intermediate Mark sheet / Certificate
4. MBBS/PG Degree Certificate with all Mark sheets.
5. Registration Certificate issued by the Medical Council of India or by a State Medical Council.
6. Experience Certificate
1. The engagement of PTMCs is for a period of one year initially. Subsequent renewals will be limited to a period of maximum 3 years, at the discretion of Management. This engagement will not entitle the applicant for absorption in the regular establishment of the Company and any other facility or benefits extended to the regular employees of the Company.
2. The candidates should ensure while applying that they fulfill the essential eligibility criteria and other requirements prescribed for the above position and that the particulars furnished by them are correct in all respects.
3. In case, it is detected at any stage of recruitment process that the candidates do not fulfill the essential eligibility criteria and /or does not comply with other requirements and /or he/she has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any relevant information / material fact(s), his / her candidature is liable to be rejected.
4. If any of the above shortcomings is/are detected, even after appointment, his/her services are liable for suitable action including termination and prosecution.
5. The Management reserves the right to Revise / Reschedule / Cancel / Suspend the recruitment process, if the need so arises, without assigning any reasons. The decision of the management shall be final and no appeal shall be entertained. The Company reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
6. Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and /or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Tiruchirappalli and Courts/Tribunals/Forums (Jurisdiction Courts) at Tiruchirappalli only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any such cause / dispute.
7. Management reserves the right to disqualify any candidate who is unable to produce relevant documents in proof of qualification and experience. No correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
8. Candidates are advised to possess a valid e-mail ID and mobile number. They are also advised to keep this email ID active for a period of minimum one year, as any important intimation to them shall be provided by BHEL through e-mail/mobile.
9. Any corrigendum/changes/updates shall be available ONLY on our website http://careers.bhel.in and no intimation shall be given in any newspaper/any other media.
10. Any form of canvassing or bringing extraneous pressure will be disqualification and will render the candidate ineligible for selection.
Selection Procedure :
1. Selection Process will be based on verification of original certificates and performance in the interview.
2. Medical Fitness: The selected candidate should produce medical fitness certificate at the time of joining, from a registered medical officer.
How to Apply :
1. Interested candidates are required to download the blank application form (attached to this advertisement) for engagement of Part Time Medical Consultant, from BHEL website https://careers.bhel.in and send the scanned copy of their duly filled in application form along with self-attested photocopies of the following certificates by email, with subject as “Application for PTMC(MBBS) – 01/2021” to email@example.com or send by Post, super scribing the envelope with the above subject to Manager(HR - R,W & Sys), HRM Department, Building No 24, BHEL, Tiruchirappalli - 620014 so as to reach on or before 31/03/2021.
2. For any queries, candidates may contact through email firstname.lastname@example.org
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from BHEL, please click on the Apply Now button below.