- Govt Jobs
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Tiruchirappalli Recruitment 2021
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Tiruchirappalli 2021 Job Notification just now released. Apply for 253 Trade Apprentice Job Openings, Apply Now
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Tiruchirappalli 2021 Job Notification just now released. Apply for 253 Trade Apprentice Job Openings, Apply Now
Last updated: Apr 13, 2021 10:46 AM | Sruthi
|Company Name||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Tiruchirappalli Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Trade Apprentice Jobs|
|No of Posts||253 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 7,700 - Rs. 9,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Trichy Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||14/04/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs|
Sub: Engagement of Trade Apprentices A notification has been sent to the District Employment Exchange, Tiruchirappalli for sponsoring candidates on or before 14.04.2021 for engagement as Trade Apprentices under the Apprentices Act 1961. The specifications and the number of vacancies notified are furnished below: -
1. Name of the Post: Trade Apprentices
2. No of Post: 253 (Number of vacancies indicated above is tentative and may increase or decrease in all or any of the trade depending upon requirement which will be at the absolute discretion of the management.)
3. Educational Qualification:
a) Passed 1 0th class examination under 10+2 system education or its equivalent and passed prescribed training (1 year & 2 year courses depending on trade) in ITI in the respective trade either under NCVT or SCVT stream. The applicant should have passed regular full time course in or after the year 2018.
b) Passed regular full time Bachelor Degree in Arts(BA) or Bachelor Degree in Business Administration (BBA) from recognised University or after the year 2018.
c) Passed regular full time Bachelor Degree in Commerce (B.Com) from recognised University on or after the year 2018.
d) Passed regular full time 12th class examination in the last 3 years (i.e. 2018,19,&20 under 10+2 system of education with Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
4. Minimum Physical standards: As prescribed in Clause 4 of Apprenticeship Rule 1992, and amendments thereof if any.
5. Previous Training: Candidates who have already undergone or currently undergoing apprenticeship training in any other establishment under Apprentices (Amendment) Act 1973 are not eligible to apply.
6. Salary: Rs.7700 to Rs.9000/-PM
1. Online Application Opening Date: 01/04/2021
2. Online Application Closing Date: 14/04/2021
3. Publication Of Shortlisted Candidates List: 16/04/2021
4. Tentative Certification Verification: 21/04/2021 Onwards
5. Tentative Joining Date: Will be intimated to selected candidates
A) Instructions for online registration in Apprenticeship portal (www.apprenticeshipindia.org).
1. Go to www.apprenticeshipindia.org portal.
2. Click "Register" and Choose "candidate"
3. Fill up all the personal details and Click submit button
4. A 10-digit unique registration number will be generated. Simultaneously, an activation link will be sent to the registered email id of the applicant for activation purpose.
5. Complete your registration by clicking on the user activation link sent to your registered mail ID.
6. Login again to apprenticeshipindia.org portal using the registered mail id/Registration number.
7. Click "profile" tab to complete your profile details using EDIT and ADD Buttons.
8. Aadhaar Verification is mandatory for the creation of online apprenticeship contract. Hence, candidates are requested to ensure their name in the Aadhaar Card similar to the one recorded in their SSLC mark sheet.
B) Instructions for online submission of application in BHEL, Tiruchy portal
1. Go to https://trichy.bhel.com portal.
2. Click the link "Apprenticeship Application Portal (TRICHY)".
3. Click the link "Register" from the menu.
4. Read the instructions listed carefully and accept by clicking "l agree"
5. Fill in the registration form and submit by clicking "REGISTER"
6. One Time Password (OT P) will be sent to registered email ID and mobile number.
7. Create a new password using OTP received in registered email ID & mobile number.
8. Login to the portal using the new password.
9. Fill in the application form.
10. Upload scanned copy of the following.
i) passport size photograph
iii) Bank passbook front page
iv) Aadhaar card
v) 10th mark sheet
vi) Consolidated mark sheet of respective trade.
Selection Procedure :
The Selection Procedure and candidate screening for Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Tiruchirappalli Trade Apprentice post is given below. The Official PDF for the selection procedure of Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Tiruchirappalli is provided here.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
How to apply for Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Tiruchirappalli Trade Apprentice Post?
Candidates who wish to apply for the Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Tiruchirappalli Trade Apprentice post can check out the complete application process which is listed below. Candidates must fill the application form before the last date and before applying for the Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Tiruchirappalli Trade Apprentice post ensure to read the eligibility criteria. Eligible candidates can follow the steps and apply for the post, Also check out the official PDF which is given below to know more about the recruitment.
a) Online Application Closing Date: 14/04/2021
b) The candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria may first register in MSDE/GOI portal - www.apprenticeshipindia.org and note down their 10 digits long unique apprenticeship registration number. This 10-digit apprenticeship registration number is mandatorily required for submitting online application in BHEL portal.
1. After completing registration in www.apprenticeshipindia.org portal, the candidates may apply online in BHEL Trichy portal in the link - https://trichy.bhel.com. The candidates may refer the instructions listed under Annexure 1 for submitting the application.
2. Only Online mode of applications will be accepted
3. Candidate needs to upload, scanned copy of the latest color photograph, scanned copy of signature, scanned copy of the documents namely proof of date of birth (X Standard certificate/mark sheet), consolidated mark sheet of prescribed educational qualification, Caste Certificate, Aadhar card and Bank passbook front page without fail. In the absence of any single document, the application shall be summarily rejected.
4. Shortlisted candidates based on marks secured in the examinations conducted for the prescribed qualification and community reservation guidelines will be intimated by E-mail / SMS for appearing for certificate verification at HRDC, BHEL, Trichy as per their turn in the schedule.
5. The candidate must have an active email ID and mobile phone number which must remain valid for at least next one year.
6. All future communication with candidate will take place only through website/Email/SMS alerts.
7. The candidate must ascertain the correctness of all information before filling in the On-line Application Form and its final submission.
8. The candidate shall be wholly/exclusively responsible for the information provided in his/her online application form.
9. Incomplete applications, applications not fulfilling the eligibility criteria/parameters and applications received in mode/form other than on-line mode shall be treated as "Rejected"
10. A copy of on-line application shall be retained by the candidate for reference and produced for verification at the time of Document Verification.
11. Further information regarding shortlisting of candidates for document verification, final selection list for induction, etc. shall be made available through the websites https://trichy.bhel.com (Click Our services- >Apprenticeship Application Portal) or through Email. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep visiting the websites https://trichy.bhel.com and check their registered Email regularly.
12. Canvassing in any form is liable to render the candidate ineligible.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
Click Official Notification button to read about job notification from Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Tiruchirappalli.To Apply for the job posting from Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Tiruchirappalli, please click on the Apply Now button below.