BHEL Job Notification 2021 - Senior Manager/ Deputy General Manager Vacancy - 2,60,000 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Mar 09, 2021 14:31 PM | Sruthi
|Company Name||BHEL Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Senior Manager/ Deputy General Manager Jobs|
|No of Posts||2 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 100,000 - Rs. 260,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||Bhopal Jobs, Haridwar Jobs, Chennai Jobs, Hyderabad Jobs, Bangalore Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||19/03/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Telangana Govt Jobs, Karnataka Govt Jobs, Madhya Pradesh Govt Jobs, Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs, Uttarakhand Govt Jobs|
BHEL invites applications from the Indian Nationals working in Central/ State Govt. Departments/ PSUs/ Government Owned Business Organizations/ Autonomous bodies/ CVC/ CBI/ State AntiCorruption Bureaus/ CAPF / Indian Army for filling up the posts of Sr. Manager/ Deputy General Manager/ Sr. Deputy General Manager / Addl. General Manager in Vigilance function on deputation basis for an initial period of 02 years
Advt No. 01D/ 2021
1. Name of the Post - on Deputation basis: Sr. Manager / Dy. General Manager - Vigilance
2. No. of Vacancy: 02 Nos
3. Pay scale* (Candidate should be working in corresponding pay scale to be eligible for respective post): CPSU Pay Scale(IDA): Rs. 100000 – 260000 (2017 Pay Scale) or Rs. 43200 - 66000 (2007 Pay Scale) or an equivalent pay scale OR 3 years’ experience in the IDA pays scale 90000-240000 or an equivalent pay scale.
4. Educational Qualification: Graduate with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized University/ Institute. Preference will be given to candidates having degree in Engineering/ Law.
5. Essential Experience:
a) Should have experience of atleast 15 years in Central/ State Govt. Departments/ PSUs/ Government Owned Business Organizations/ Autonomous bodies/ CVC/ CBI/ State Anti-Corruption Bureaus/ CAPF / Indian Army.
b) Applicant should be working in IDA scale 100000-260000 or an equivalent pay scale or Applicant should have at least 3 years’ experience in the IDA pays scale 90000-240000 or an equivalent pay scale.
c) Atleast 2 years’ experience of working in Vigilance department dealing with vigilance matters such as complaint handling, investigation, drafting of charge sheet, departmental inquiry, anticorruption cases, economic offences, inspection/ audit etc. in Central/ State Govt. Departments/ PSUs/ Government Owned Business Organizations/ Autonomous bodies/ CVC/ CBI/ State AntiCorruption Bureaus/ CAPF / Indian Army.
6. Tentative place of posting: Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Bhopal, Haridwar (as per requirement)
1) Candidates must submit their application in the prescribed format only.
2) Candidates should carefully read the requisite minimum essential qualifications, age and eligibility, experience criteria etc. laid down in the advertisement before applying for this post. Since all the applications will be screened on the basis of information submitted by the candidate in the application form, the candidates must satisfy themselves of the suitability for the position to which they are applying. In case it is detected at any stage of selection process that the candidate does not meet the eligibility criteria and/or the candidate has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), the candidature of such a candidate is liable to be rejected. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is/are detected, even after selection, his/her services are liable for suitable actions including termination and prosecution.
3) The appointment will be on deputation basis for an initial period of 02 years. Any further extension in the period of deputation will be as per orders/ instructions of Government of India as applicable from time to time.
4) BHEL reserves the right to fill or NOT to fill any of the posts advertised, in the event or exigency so decided by the company.
5) Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or an application in response thereto shall be subject to jurisdiction of the Courts at Delhi.
6) Applications that are not in conformity with the requirements indicated in this advertisement/ incomplete applications/ those received after the last date will not be entertained.
7) Outstation candidates called for Interaction/ Interview will be paid AC Ist Class Railway fare or Economy Class Air Ticket, on actuals basis, only from the place of duty/residence to Delhi and back by the shortest route. The reimbursement of admissible amount will be made through transfer to their Bank Account on submission of RTGS/NEFT details by the concerned candidate and no cash will be paid on the spot.
8) ‘Corrigendum’ or ‘Addendum’ or ‘Cancellation’ to this advertisement, if any, shall be published only on the website of BHEL (careers.bhel.in) and will not be published in the newspapers. Therefore, the Applicants are advised to check the website of BHEL (careers.bhel.in) regularly
Selection Procedure :
Selection process will comprise of Personal interviews only.
How to Apply :
Last date of Submission of application forwarded through “Proper Channel” 19.03.2021
1. Candidates should apply by submitting the application in the prescribed format as per BHEL recruitment website (Advt Ref No. 01D/ 2021). The application form, complete in all aspects with the required documents (Educational Qualification, Experience details and proof of Current Pay scale/ Designation) must be sent in an envelope super scribed with “Application for the post of on Deputation basis” to the following address: DGM (HR-CLG) BHEL, Corporate Office BHEL House, Siri Fort New Delhi – 110049
2. Responsibility of forwarding the complete set of required documents, along with the application rests with the candidate. The last date for receiving the complete application forwarded through “Proper Channel” including Vigilance Clearance, format filled by HR Department, ACRs/ APARs/ Performance Scores etc., is 19th March, 2021.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from BHEL, please click on the Apply Now button below.