BHEL Recruitment 2021 - Lead Consultant/ Senior Advisor Vacancy - 1,25,000 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Feb 26, 2021 17:15 PM | Sruthi
|Company Name||BHEL Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Lead Consultant/ Senior Advisor Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 100,000 - Rs. 125,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||12/03/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Delhi (NCR) Govt Jobs|
BHEL invites applications for One Position of Lead Consultant/ Senior Advisor in the area of Project Management/Project execution for its Corporate Office. The position shall report to Director – Power/CMD.
1. Name of the Post: Lead Consultant/ Senior Advisor
2. No of Post: 01
3. Emoluments: The Lead Consultant will be paid a consolidated fee of Rs. 1,00,000/- per month OR Senior Advisor will be paid a consolidated fee of Rs. 1,25,000/- per month. In addition, mobile phone charges (Upto Rs 2000) for one connection, Transport allowance at 10% of consultancy fee and Housing allowance as per applicable rates shall be admissible. Further, Lead Consultant/ Senior Advisor shall be eligible for TA/DA on official tours, as per rules.
4. Qualification Requirements: Bachelor Engineering Degree in any discipline. Masters in any engineering discipline is desirable.
5. Experience (as on 01st of February,2021): Any retired executives of BHEL equivalent grade of E9 Level for Lead Consultant or E10/E11 level for Senior Advisor (i.e. Retired Director/CMD) from PSUs/Autonomous Organizations /Central/State Government / Members of National Level Professional Institutions or any other organizations including private sector* meeting following eligibility criteria can apply: *Private Sector mentioned above is a company where the annual turnover is Rs 10,000 crore or more (Avg. audited annual turnover of last three financial year)
6. Experience: (Specifications)
a) The applicant should have work experience of 30 years plus in Power sector.
b) He/she should have knowledge of thermal, hydro, transmission, renewable areas.
c) Out of the 30 years’ experience, 10 years should be exclusively / cumulatively as head of Project Management/ Project Execution/ Engineering/ Business Development/ Commercial/ Operations.
d) The applicant should also have experience of dealing with/ liaising with high level Government Authorities.
e) Out of 30 years’ experience, at least 03 years should have worked as Executive Director /Director /CMD or equivalent level, handling various aspects of Power Sector.
7. Period of Engagement: The period of engagement shall be for one year which can be further extended by a period of upto one year at a time or till the completion of assignment (whichever is earlier). However, the maximum tenure shall be limited to five years or upto 65 years of age, whichever is earlier.
8. Job Description: The Lead Consultant/ Senior Advisor shall provide expert advice & guidance to BHEL Top Management on various mile stone achievement of EPC Projects. Advice on execution planning and resource identification for efficient and effective execution of ongoing projects including close co-ordination with BHEL manufacturing units for timely supply of equipment, monitoring of project schedule, close coordination with customer for planning and management of erection & commissioning activities, timely input to top management about the progress of the projects & suggest methodology for timely execution of the projects.
1. Applications that are not in conformity with requirements indicated in the advertisement/incomplete applications will not be entertained.
2. The candidature of applicants at all stages of selection process will be provisional and is subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
3. Candidates/Applicants, who have undergone any major punishment shall not be eligible.
4. BHEL reserves the right to cancel/restrict/ enlarge/reopen the engagement process, if the need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof.
5. Applicants should only apply online at www.careers.bhel.in. The application submission is in two stages. In the first stage, applicant has to fill in the required details as per form. Thereafter, a private login on the link “Latest Status” would be created, wherein the applicant would be required to upload the necessary documents.
6. The applicant must ensure that the status of both the stages of application form is reflected as “Completed”. Only then, the application form will be considered for candidature.
7. Responsibility of uploading the necessary documents shall be with the Applicant. The applicant can view the documents uploaded in their login. Maximum Size of the document to be uploaded has been described against the upload link.
8. BHEL does not take responsibility of attaching the documents separately or receiving them in any subsequent mail.
9. The uploaded documents shall be in legible form- i.e. the contents should be readable. Upload of blurred/edited images will lead to disqualification of the candidature.
10. No hard copy application shall be entertained.
11. Applicants must keep their E-mail ID (from which the applicant is submitted at BHEL) active for at least 6 months as any important intimation/notice with regards to this notification shall be provided by BHEL through e-Mail. They are further requested to check their e-mail for any communication from BHEL in this regard.
Selection Procedure :
The applications, received against the notification, will be scrutinized by a committee and the shortlisted candidates may be then called for an interaction, if required, by a duly constituted Selection Board. The outside candidates called for the interaction shall be reimbursed the travel expenses as given below: By Rail: AC-First Class or By Air: By Economy Class Air fare.
How to Apply :
Applicants should only apply online at www.careers.bhel.in. The application submission is in two stages. In the first stage, applicant has to fill in the required details as per form. Thereafter, a private login on the link “Latest Status” would be created, wherein the applicant would be required to upload the necessary documents. The complete application form should comprise of the following:
a. Letter of Interest (LoI) for the said position.
b. Necessary documents to substantiate Eligibility details as referred in Application form, including DOB Proof, Graduation & PG Qualification and Experience Certificate(s).
1. Important Dates:
a) Opening date of Online Application 26/02/2021
b) Last date of submission of Complete Application with uploaded documents 12/03/2021
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from BHEL, please click on the Apply Now button below.