BHEL Inquiring Officer Recruitment 2020 - 75,000 Salary - Apply Now
Last updated: Jul 25, 2020 19:11 PM | Abisha
|Company Name||BHEL Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Inquiring Officer Jobs|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 40,000 - Rs. 75,000 /-Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||20/08/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Delhi (NCR) Govt Jobs|
Applications are invited from retired officers of Central Govt./ State Govt./ PSUs (Central & State), not below the rank of Deputy Secretary in case of Central Govt. & equivalent rank in the State Govt. and in the level of E-7 (pay scale 120000-280000) & above in case of PSUs, for empanelment as Inquiry Officers to conduct Departmental Inquiries in BHEL.
1. Post Name: Inquiring Officers
2. Tenure The Panel created for the above purpose will be valid for a period of THREE YEARS. Based on the performance of the Inquiry Officer, it can be further extended for another three years at a time subject to maximum of 70 years of age.
3. Eligibility: Essential:
i. Must have superannuated from the level of at least E-7 (pay scale 120000-280000) & above in PSU and Deputy Secretary & above in Central Govt./ equivalent rank in the State Govt.
ii. He/ she should not have been penalized in a disciplinary proceeding case (No penalty in disciplinary proceedings or No prosecution in criminal case) and shall submit an undertaking to this effect.
iii. Retired Officer willing to serve as Inquiry Officer should not be more than 67 years of age as on 1 st August, 2020.
i. Previous experience in Vigilance/ HR/ Legal matters preferably with first-hand experience of conducting Departmental Enquiries.
ii. Retired officers who are working as IOs for other Govt. departments/ PSUs on regular basis.
iii. Officers retired from CVC or worked in CVC and working as IOs.
5. Procedure for Appointment: On approval of panel, a formal letter communicating empanelment of selected retiredofficers as Inquiry Officer shall be issued.
6. Remuneration: Within 45 days: Rs 75,000/-, Within 90 days: Rs 50,000/-, Beyond 90 days: Rs 40,000/-
7. Removal from Empanelment: Empanelment as IO can be terminated at any time for performance-related or any other reasons, after serving a Show Cause Notice to the empanelled IO, to be replied within 30 days from the date of issuance of such Notice. Such Show Cause Notice shall preferably be issued by Speed post and e-mail.
1. Date of Commencement of submission of Application via ordinary post /e-mail : 27.07.2020
2. Last date of receipt of Application : 20.08.2020
Other Terms and Conditions:
1. He/ She should be in sound health, physically and mentally;
2. BHEL reserves the right to obtain vigilance clearance from the respective department/organisation before empanelment.
3. He/ She shall be entrusted with the cases for conducting the Inquiry by any Disciplinary Authority as per the rules.
4. Mere empanelment as IO will not give any right to any IO to be assigned with the cases.
5. The Inquiry Report after its completion should be submitted to the Disciplinary Authority who appointed him as IO.
6. The number of disciplinary cases assigned to an Inquiry Officer shall be restricted to 15 cases in a year, with not more than 10 cases at a time.
7. The services of Inquiry Officer whose performance is not satisfactory will not be extended further.
8. He/ She shall maintain strict secrecy in relation to the documents he/she receives or information/data collected by him/her in connection with the Inquiry and utilise the same only for the purpose of Inquiry in the case entrusted to him/her. No such documents/information or data are to be divulged to any one during the Inquiry or after presentation of the Inquiry Report. The I.O. entrusted with the Inquiries will be required to furnish an undertaking to maintain strict secrecy and confidentiality of all records/documents/ proceedings etc. All the records, reports etc. available with the I.O. shall be duly returned to the authority which appointed him/her as such, at the time of presentation of the Inquiry Report;
9. The designated Inquiry Officer shall be required to give the following undertaking along with his acceptance That he/ she shall maintain strict secrecy in relation to the documents he/ she receives or information/ data collected by him/her in connection with the Inquiry and utilise the same only for the purpose of Inquiry in the case
10. The Inquiry Officer shall submit the Inquiry Report after completing the inquiry within 180 days from the date of his/ her appointment as the Inquiry Officer. Extension of time beyond 180 days can be granted only by the Disciplinary Authority as may be prescribed.
Selection Procedure :
How to Apply :
Applications may be sent either by ordinary post or through e-mail at email@example.com Applications will need to be addressed to Senior Executive (Law), Corporate HR-Law, Corporate Office at BHEL House, Siri Fort, New Delhi – 110 049 in the prescribed format (enclosed) along with Identity Proof issued by Government of India. Any other mode of submission of application is unacceptable.
FreshersLIVE.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers LIVE web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from BHEL, please click on the Apply Now button below.